+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAPER vs ONLINE - PR card application - pictures

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

Reading through this forum and seeing people having trouble with the online PR card portal I decided to submit a paper version.
Today I realized that both pictures from the photographer I went to have writing in the back (my name, date, studio’s name etc.)
In the instruction / specification for the pictures it says to have that info on the back of one picture.
do you think I can still submit my pictures with the info written on the back of both pictures?
thanks!

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

Reading through this forum and seeing people having trouble with the online PR card portal I decided to submit a paper version.
Today I realized that both pictures from the photographer I went to have writing in the back (my name, date, studio’s name etc.)
In the instruction / specification for the pictures it says to have that info on the back of one picture.
do you think I can still submit my pictures with the info written on the back of both pictures?
thanks!
Did anyone here submit paper application with the info written on the back of both pictures? Did it work?