Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

thoreye

Mar 9, 2019
Most of the applicants have got their application moved to application received status from in process status. Expecting that the files are transferred to LVO and medical requests should come fast now.

thoreye

Mar 9, 2019
Most of the applicants now have progress bar in their applications. All those whose far from medical request has below message in GC key profile .

"Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

And all those who are very near to the medical request have below status Message in GC key

"Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Most of the applicants now have progress bar in their applications. All those whose far from medical request has below message in GC key profile .

"Application status

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

And all those who are very near to the medical request have below status Message in GC key

"Application status

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Thanks for letting us know
I got second message. Hopefully I will get my medical soon.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

"Application status

"Application status

And happy news is that July AOR received medical request, ( Outland) and after medical cic takes very less time to finalise application....most of the applicants are getting DM within one month

Manpreet934

Apr 19, 2019
Hello
I am oinp applicant and recently applied for paper based pr.i have one question regarding jobs.i am working full time now.Can i find another part time job while i am doing full time job?and do i have to notify cic about the new part time job?
Thanks

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello
I am oinp applicant and recently applied for paper based pr.i have one question regarding jobs.i am working full time now.Can i find another part time job while i am doing full time job?and do i have to notify cic about the new part time job?
Thanks
If you have open work permit you don’t need to notify cic about your part time job

Manpreet934

Apr 19, 2019
Thanks Josh
Just one more question
Do u know what happens if we get laid off or get fired from the job while i have applied for paper based pr?