+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based Application - Outland - London Visa Office

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Hi @besbi07,

I remember i was closely monitoring your timeline to try and understand when i may get a feedback.

GCMS file came and i noticed;

Eligibility - Passed, Criminality - Passed, Security - In progress, Medical - Passed

Update on my GCKey - changed to we require additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message shortly.

After one week with no message, I raised a CSE and the next day, I was replied with a message that, "we have received information we requested and do not require any further information from you at this time"

Given all these, when do you think I can possibly except PPR from London Visa office.
AOR - April 7
Medical req - May 24
Medical done - May 31st
Medical Passed - June 3rd

GCMS generated - August 4th.

Thanks
Your PPR seem to be long overdue...is LVO your primary visa office?

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Your PPR seem to be long overdue...is LVO your primary visa office?
Hi @provost, yes LVO is my primary visa office. what surprises me the most was that, from my GCMS notes, file reached LVO on 4th of May and by 5th of May, it had been assigned to an officer. All criteria listed passed was between 7th April and May 24th.

Still waiting as usual but i can't even guess what is going on

Last edited:

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hi @besbi07,

I remember i was closely monitoring your timeline to try and understand when i may get a feedback.

GCMS file came and i noticed;

Eligibility - Passed, Criminality - Passed, Security - In progress, Medical - Passed

Update on my GCKey - changed to we require additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message shortly.

After one week with no message, I raised a CSE and the next day, I was replied with a message that, "we have received information we requested and do not require any further information from you at this time"

Given all these, when do you think I can possibly except PPR from London Visa office.
AOR - April 7
Medical req - May 24
Medical done - May 31st
Medical Passed - June 3rd

GCMS generated - August 4th.

Thanks

@Humblemoi,
have you received a request for passport copy along with height and eye color details? if not yet, I suggest you to raise CSE again and inform them that as per your GCMS, all points have been finalized and ask when you can expect PPR. I did this and in a day or two ( cant remember) they sent PPR to me without responding to my CSE. OR you can just wait for a while since the security is in progress.. your PPR is just around the corner as I received mine in 2 months from MR .. good luck bro..

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Hi @provost, yes LVO is my primary visa office. what surprises me the most was that, from my GCMS notes, file reached LVO on 4th of May and by 5th of May, it had been assigned to an officer. All criteria listed passed was between 7th April and May 24th.

Still waiting as usual but i can't even guess what is going on
I also suggest you send an e-mail or raise a CSE like @besbi said. I got PPR two days after sending an email requesting them to link my rprf receipts to ecas. Goodluck

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
@Humblemoi,
have you received a request for passport copy along with height and eye color details? if not yet, I suggest you to raise CSE again and inform them that as per your GCMS, all points have been finalized and ask when you can expect PPR. I did this and in a day or two ( cant remember) they sent PPR to me without responding to my CSE. OR you can just wait for a while since the security is in progress.. your PPR is just around the corner as I received mine in 2 months from MR .. good luck bro..
Hi @besbi07

yes i have received, request for Passport copy along height and eye color details during my medical request as far back May 24th, it was acknowledged on my GCMS note that it had been received.
Mine is now more than two months, last email received from raising CSE was Friday last week, where i was told, no further actions was required of me at this time.
Thanks Bro.

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
I also suggest you send an e-mail or raise a CSE like @besbi said. I got PPR two days after sending an email requesting them to link my rprf receipts to ecas. Goodluck
Yeah @provost, i paid RPRF upfront hence, i could log in with my receipt number on ECAS. Last update on ECAS is medical results have been received.
Maybe i should request for another case note. Or raise another CSE?

PICKWICK2017

Feb 12, 2017
I am a MPNP applicant, I received me Aor on 23 August 17. I didn't enclose the police certificates with the application to IRCC. Do you guys have any idea when do they ask for such things and what time frame do they give for such things to be submitted? And the medical request comes after that right?

provost

Feb 14, 2017
I am a MPNP applicant, I received me Aor on 23 August 17. I didn't enclose the police certificates with the application to IRCC. Do you guys have any idea when do they ask for such things and what time frame do they give for such things to be submitted? And the medical request comes after that right?
If you have your police certificates send them right away. If you don't, then get them and send immediately. PCC requests often come along with MR and you may get up to 30 days window to submit.