+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper App - No Update on Tracker, but ECAS main page notes Decision Made

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
I applied via paper, and still, as of this evening, on the tracker the last date noted in the upper right corner is Nov. 2nd. This w as when the the test being marked completed on Oct. 31st was reflected. LPP still says IP and oath not started. However, when I checked ECAS just now, on the main page that shows a status summary, it says decision made. However, when I click into that it still just says we started processing your application on October (I don't remember the exact date). I also checked my email and there was nothing there from IRCC. I am worried this is just a tech glitch playing with my emotions. Has anyone seen or heard of this happening before? Is this a sign I may get news shortly? Thank you!!!

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
I applied via paper, and still, as of this evening, on the tracker the last date noted in the upper right corner is Nov. 2nd. This w as when the the test being marked completed on Oct. 31st was reflected. LPP still says IP and oath not started. However, when I checked ECAS just now, on the main page that shows a status summary, it says decision made. However, when I click into that it still just says we started processing your application on October (I don't remember the exact date). I also checked my email and there was nothing there from IRCC. I am worried this is just a tech glitch playing with my emotions. Has anyone seen or heard of this happening before? Is this a sign I may get news shortly? Thank you!!!
no need to worry much, the tracker update will follow

Reactions: R17

R17

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Could you share your timeliness as well? I applied paper too!
Applied September
AOR: Oct 6
BG: Oct 16 (reflected on tracker 10/18)
Test Invite: Oct 27 (came from Vancouver office as far as I can tell)
Test completed: Oct 31st (reflected on Tracker 11/2)
LPP: IP on tracker
Oath: Not started on tracker
ECAS DM: Dec 8

Good luck to you on yur application! :)

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Applied September
AOR: Oct 6
BG: Oct 16 (reflected on tracker 10/18)
Test Invite: Oct 27 (came from Vancouver office as far as I can tell)
Test completed: Oct 31st (reflected on Tracker 11/2)
LPP: IP on tracker
Oath: Not started on tracker
ECAS DM: Dec 8

Good luck to you on yur application! :)
When did your tracker got updated ?