+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Panicking: desperately need some advice on wrong address

Sally12

May 19, 2016
Dear All,

I would be extremely grateful for any advice. I have submitted an online application for a Canadian Visa and was asked to send my passport to the New York office. I accidentally sent both my payment for Visa application and my passport to the New York CSC Consular Service Inc Lock Box 3352. I called them and they asked me to send an email. Once I sent an email, I never heard anything..

Anyone has encountered a similar situation? Or any advice?

Thank you so much!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Don't panic :) The lockbox services will send the passport to the NY VAC in about 7-10 days or so.

This is the message that someone else got.... hopefully it can help you:
Good afternoon,
Thank you for notifying us. We will need to wait for the lockbox services to forward your documents to us. We receive shipments from the lockbox every 7-10 days -- if contact information is included with your documents when we receive them we will use that to contact you. You may also provide your date of birth, and confirm how your name is listed in your passport (FAMILY name/s, GIVEN name/s), so that we can make sure it hasn't been forwarded already but did not have contact info. (As we are not CIC we cannot use the V#.)

Kind Regards,

Visa Application Centre (SP)
290 Madison Ave, 2nd fl.
(41st Street & 40th Street)
New York, New York 10017
U.S.A.

Email: ny-info@csc-cvac.com

Phone: (646) 741-0130

Cheers

Sally12

May 19, 2016
Thank you so much! This is super helpful. I really appreciate it. Life saver!

Bryanna said:
Hi,

Don't panic :) The lockbox services will send the passport to the NY VAC in about 7-10 days or so.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for notifying us. We will need to wait for the lockbox services to forward your documents to us. We receive shipments from the lockbox every 7-10 days -- if contact information is included with your documents when we receive them we will use that to contact you. You may also provide your date of birth, and confirm how your name is listed in your passport (FAMILY name/s, GIVEN name/s), so that we can make sure it hasn't been forwarded already but did not have contact info. (As we are not CIC we cannot use the V#.)

Kind Regards,

290 Madison Ave, 2nd fl.
New York, New York 10017
U.S.A.

Cheers

Sally12

May 19, 2016
Hi Bryanna,

Sorry to bother you again. I just got an email back from them simply saying that "Unfortuantely, we do not have any information regarding online applications. Thank You." I called another time and it seems like there is no other way to contact CAP. :( I really hope that they send my passport to NY VAC.....

Thank you,
Sally

Bryanna said:
Hi,

Good afternoon,

Kind Regards,

290 Madison Ave, 2nd fl.
New York, New York 10017
U.S.A.

Email: ny-info@csc-cvac.com

Cheers

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sally12 said:
Hi Bryanna,

Sorry to bother you again. I just got an email back from them simply saying that "Unfortuantely, we do not have any information regarding online applications. Thank You." I called another time and it seems like there is no other way to contact CAP. :( I really hope that they send my passport to NY VAC.....

Thank you,
Sally
Hey, no worries :)

You'll just have to wait until the lockbox services forwards the documents to the VAC.... which should happen any day now. Your passport will be sent to the VAC