App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
hi there
silent u said in a forum that u applied for fall 2014 same as like me but due to delayed visa process u r going for fall 2015 intake so I want to know did embassy asked for new acceptance letter ?
and my 2nd question is that if u r going for fall 2015 did u inform embassy abt that or not.bcz I m also going for fall 2015 if my visa approved so I was confused that would embassy asked again for new acceptance letter as i already get a deferral letter so i ve to re apply for new admission and it ll took around 3 months for me to get that.
thanks for ur all help
hi zarsh,
I submitted my deferral letter myself before embassy asked me and after 3 days of submitting deferral letter, i received a mail of my visa approval from the embassy. Therefore I would advise you not to wait till embassy request you to do so, you can submit it by yourself.
And as i submitted my deferral letter, new date mentioned in that letter was of Fall 15 so embassy already knew before issuing me visa that my semester shall be starting in fall 15 intake.

Zarsh tell me what is the new date, mentioned in your deferral letter?
and your most welcome.

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 for new acceptance letter
IELTS Request
TOEFL SUBMITTED WITH FILE
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
further medical done on 7/1/2105
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
silent3y3s said:
hi zarsh,
I submitted my deferral letter myself before embassy asked me and after 3 days of submitting deferral letter, i received a mail of my visa approval from the embassy. Therefore I would advise you not to wait till embassy request you to do so, you can submit it by yourself.
And as i submitted my deferral letter, new date mentioned in that letter was of Fall 15 so embassy already knew before issuing me visa that my semester shall be starting in fall 15 intake.

Zarsh tell me what is the new date, mentioned in your deferral letter?
and your most welcome.
actually I submitted my revised admission letter for jan intake as embassy asked me for jan.nd now my all academic transcripts are in embassy nd my uni which is uni of Toronto ask for original transcripts sent by colleges where I studied directly to them so wenever I ll ask my collge or school to send that to uni they ll ask for original I m so depress as my toefl wll also expired in this month I ve to do that too.
I cant understand y embassy asked me fo jan if they were nt going to give me visa for jan .

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH on 27-04-2015
zarsh1 said:
actually I submitted my revised admission letter for jan intake as embassy asked me for jan.nd now my all academic transcripts are in embassy nd my uni which is uni of Toronto ask for original transcripts sent by colleges where I studied directly to them so wenever I ll ask my collge or school to send that to uni they ll ask for original I m so depress as my toefl wll also expired in this month I ve to do that too.
I cant understand y embassy asked me fo jan if they were nt going to give me visa for jan .
Zarsh i would advise you to coordinate with your university and tell them your situation and don't hesitate to email them .. and mail them continously about your problem sometime they refer you to some specific admission coordinator to mail and tell your situation

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
iqan said:
Zarsh i would advise you to coordinate with your university and tell them your situation and don't hesitate to email them .. and mail them continously about your problem sometime they refer you to some specific admission coordinator to mail and tell your situation
thank you iqan for ur advice
but I already email my uni continuously abt my situation they give me revised admission letter bcoz of that but now they clearly told me that I ve to re apply for admission so its all abt my luck
if embassy gave me visa then I could b able to get admission otherwise I ve to call embassy to give my papers to me for 15 days as they said they can send it back for 15 days

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
zarsh1 said:
but I already email my uni continuously abt my situation they give me revised admission letter bcoz of that but now they clearly told me that I ve to re apply for admission so its all abt my luck
if embassy gave me visa then I could b able to get admission otherwise I ve to call embassy to give my papers to me for 15 days as they said they can send it back for 15 days
But if embassy give you visa now then you can join classes ? If yes then just ask your university to give your extension letter which state that you can join class after 2 weeks mostly this is used and maybe you can force your university for this if possible ... other just hope for best .. btw which university and which field ?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
what is the date mentioned in your revised letter?

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
silent3y3s said:
what is the date mentioned in your revised letter?
date was 5 jan but after extension uni allow me to attend classes till 16 as it was the last date so I missed it. :( and name of the uni si uni of Toronto

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
date was 5 jan but after extension uni allow me to attend classes till 16 as it was the last date so I missed it. :( and name of the uni si uni of Toronto
Most probably embassy will ask you for a new letter before issuing your visa and you have to complete the process within 2weeks.

Jan 17, 2015
AOA All Pakistani Fellows,

I have been accepted for MASC Oil Engineering program at MUN for Fall-2015. I have asked a Pakistani fellow to dispatch me the LOA from MUN via DHL, shall be here inshaAllah next week. I have some queries below in points, I request all readers and experts to guide me. Thanking you all in advance.

1) I had done B.Sc Petroleum Engineering finished in Jan-2013, then I got a job in Iraq and worked just 4 months couldn't get visa so couldn't continue it. NOTE: My company in IRAQ didn't provide me any Experience letter I asked the my many time but none reply. I have all visa stickers in passport stating my stay and occupation.

2) I sat idle searching jobs from August 2013 till March2014, I got an offer job in African country and later this December-2014 contract got finished due to drop in oil prices. Now again sitting idle, and want to pursue my studies in Canada, NOTE: Service letter Provided, along with all payslips.

3) My question is for points 1 and 2 I have experience letter of just one place, does the Canadian embassy investigate or react if not provided any certificate of service letter for my stay in Iraq.

4) My father will be my sponsor, recently he sold a property and has bank statement of Rs.6 million for the past 4 months, he is retired and does stock aiding in casual but not huge amounts. have properties in different societies, in village but not agriculture, My question is how can I convince the Visa officer with this scenario. My past payslips in African country where I was working had average monthly USD$3500 pay, can I also attach that too with my application that I had stock some cash from that too.

5) In past threads I read a lot people mentioning Affidavit, what is this thing I know the meaning but from where and what docs affidavit I should make. Who is the authorized person to make?

6) Kindly please PM me or email me some bullet points for Statement of Purpose that I shall return to homeland upon completion of my course, to convince the visa officer.

Thanking you all in advance.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
zarsh1 said:
hi guys
today its been 5 months since I applied still waiting waiting and just waiting ......
now my patience is going to an end I m trying to control it ....I check my email thrice a day but no emaillllllll
plz god make it possible soon plzzzzz :( :mad:
Believe in Allah. He knows what is best for you. I waited 1.5 yrs to get visa with 4 deferrals because they just didn't want to give me visa and I had to defer, wait, defer, wait, even ,my medical expired after submitting passport and had to give medicals again which delayed things way too much but finally you will get results when you least expecting and it will be elating.

Best of luck.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
silent3y3s said:
We don't know about VO mood and he may or may not. There are so many applicants who showed amount more than you mentioned and they got refusal with the objection of financial status and i showed amount lesser than that and Alhamdulillah, I got my visa. Your statement is showing sufficient amount and I just asked because if he might be working, you could attach his employment letter but still everything seems to be fine from your side regarding you app.
Refusal is not probably because of funds but how they used the bank account. During visa process my account went below $25,000 and was never above $45,000 so that is that.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
fastfast said:
Refusal is not probably because of funds but how they used the bank account. During visa process my account went below $25,000 and was never above $45,000 so that is that.
the amount in my account even didnt exceed more than 40000$ but i have seen case recently where applicants showed more than enough funds but the rejection they got was on the financial basis. I have not seen only 1 case like this but so many cases in recent past.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
fastfast said:
Believe in Allah. He knows what is best for you. I waited 1.5 yrs to get visa with 4 deferrals because they just didn't want to give me visa and I had to defer, wait, defer, wait, even ,my medical expired after submitting passport and had to give medicals again which delayed things way too much but finally you will get results when you least expecting and it will be elating.

Best of luck.
where are you now by the way? :p

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
Anyone in concordia university ? And guys where is everyone now ?

hassan51214

Apr 26, 2009
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Can someone please advise if original educational documents are requested by the visa officer during the process or should we submit it with the application???