+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

umairkhan0

Aug 23, 2014
hello everyone... all my brothers do excellent job mashallah, to help others by sharing their views, their personal experience. this is my first time writing something on this forum i believe that u all help me give good suggestions which clear my doubts and questions.
So my brothers i want to ask u that what is the method of showing bank statements? i mean how much amount we gonna show them and other than this how much we take with us while going to canada? And if anyone have info about living expenses there kindly upload it... i know it take time but plzzzz rply me..

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
umairkhan0 said:
hello everyone... all my brothers do excellent job mashallah, to help others by sharing their views, their personal experience. this is my first time writing something on this forum i believe that u all help me give good suggestions which clear my doubts and questions.
So my brothers i want to ask u that what is the method of showing bank statements? i mean how much amount we gonna show them and other than this how much we take with us while going to canada? And if anyone have info about living expenses there kindly upload it... i know it take time but plzzzz rply me..
Just ask your bank to issue your bank statement for last 6 months or a year and submit it with you application. You need to show 1st year tuition fees, your living expenses for 1year (about 10000$) and travelling expenses (about 2000$) and this amount must be in your account for minimum last 4months or more.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
By the Grace of Allah and with the prayers of my parents, siblings and friends, my study permit application has been approved today.
Sb friends ko boht boht thanks k unhone beginning se le kr har step mei fully suport kia or properly guidance di. Dr Brass ka bhi boht boht shukriya dil se k meine jb application file krne ka socha tha to begining mei unhone mjhe har tarah se guide kia or sirf isi topic mei rehtay huay discussion krte krte I got enough knowledge to file my application and deal any matter related to my application.

Best Regards!

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
silent3y3s said:
By the Grace of Allah and with the prayers of my parents, siblings and friends, my study permit application has been approved today.
Sb friends ko boht boht thanks k unhone beginning se le kr har step mei fully suport kia or properly guidance di. Dr Brass ka bhi boht boht shukriya dil se k meine jb application file krne ka socha tha to begining mei unhone mjhe har tarah se guide kia or sirf isi topic mei rehtay huay discussion krte krte I got enough knowledge to file my application and deal any matter related to my application.

Best Regards!
Congratulations bro ;D ;D please remember us in your prayers that all of us would get the visas on time.. once again congratulations. :p :p :p

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Talha Gujjar said:
Congratulations bro ;D ;D please remember us in your prayers that all of us would get the visas on time.. once again congratulations. :p :p :p
Talha thanks to you bro :) And i remember all of you in my prayers. May Allah grant you success in getting your study permit approval :)

Sm2014

Mar 4, 2014
silent3y3s said:

Best Regards!
Tons of congrats on getting the visa approval MashALLAH
can u please tell me when did u hv ur medical done?

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
silent3y3s said:

Best Regards!
Congrats Bro ;D and best of luck :)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Sm2014 said:
Tons of congrats on getting the visa approval MashALLAH
can u please tell me when did u hv ur medical done?
I got my medical call on 14th nov and appeared for medical on 2nd of Dec.
And thanks to you bro.

Sm2014

Mar 4, 2014
silent3y3s said:
I got my medical call on 14th nov and appeared for medical on 2nd of Dec.
And thanks to you bro.
MashALLAH that a quick response from VO
Do hv u collected ur passport or do they send an email stating the approval of application?

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
silent3y3s said:
Talha thanks to you bro :) And i remember all of you in my prayers. May Allah grant you success in getting your study permit approval :)
pleasure is all mine bro... thanks for the words of courage.. it means alot.