Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
Should I reapply?
I was rejected on the basis of ,
1. You won't leave Canada at the end of your studies
2. Travel history
u remeber, i asked u that i hope u have shown enough documents to show ur ties to Pakistan? u have made mistake their

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
SHAHABZ said:
u remeber, i asked u that i hope u have shown enough documents to show ur ties to Pakistan? u have made mistake their
yes shahbaz, now I need your help.
what documents should I add?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
yes shahbaz, now I need your help.
what documents should I add?
no need to worry , u will get approval within 15 days , u should apply within a week. first of all inbox me ur cmplete list of docs attached except education bcuz i remember ur education profile was strong. well to b honest all my friends are shocked on ur decision

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
SHAHABZ said:
no need to worry , u will get approval within 15 days , u should apply within a week. first of all inbox me ur cmplete list of docs attached except education bcuz i remember ur education profile was strong. well to b honest all my friends are shocked on ur decision
Shahbaz I'll inbox you, but approval in 15 days? :eek:

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Anjiya said:
Should I reapply?
I was rejected on the basis of ,
1. You won't leave Canada at the end of your studies
2. Travel history
You should defer your semester to May 15 and must re apply.
Share your SOP with me, i can give you some points about how to make it better.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:
it is really shocking because her passport had been in their custody for about 6months with this decision at last, :eek:

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
Shahbaz I'll inbox you, but approval in 15 days? :eek:
dont u worry, ur first action should b to file some necessary docs , leave the rest to the CHC

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
SHAHABZ said:
dont u worry, ur first action should b to file some necessary docs , leave the rest to the CHC
okay as you say. I'll ask my dad about the documents and let you know about it

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent3y3s said:
You should defer your semester to May 15 and must re apply.
Share your SOP with me, i can give you some points about how to make it better.
silent3y3s bro, it is still too early to go for deferral. For defferal she should go in the last week of december if her visa decision gets late...getting a deferral is not difficult. Yes i agree that she should work on her SOP as well.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
SHAHABZ said:
silent3y3s bro, it is still too early to go for deferral. For defferal she should go in the last week of december if her visa decision gets late...getting a deferral is not difficult. Yes i agree that she should work on her SOP as well.
Please help me with the SOP, I'll be really grateful

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:
Well i think you are right about re-applying soon because in case, if she gets late in getting her visa before winter session then she can easily defer to the next intake.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
Shahbaz actually I have no idea what to write in the SOP
hmm np just inbox me, i will read it and then will suggest u the ammendments. the more it is related to ur filed of study the better it is . VO does not like stories. key: keep it pure technical and relate ur academic background with ur intended study program