Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
shayan.khan said:
Called several times it gives an automated message saying that i should email instead :S
you are right but you have to hold some minutes before operator pick up the call. I also did it and after waiting for 10minz approx and listening that automated message, some1 received the call and booked an appointment for me.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent3y3s said:
you are right but you have to hold some minutes before operator pick up the call. I also did it and after waiting for 10minz approx and listening that automated message, some1 received the call and booked an appointment for me.
silent3y3s is right

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shayan.khan said:
Anyone on this thread who has booked an appointment previously?
I booked an appointment via email. You should email them at <canmedpk@iom.int> with your full name, date of birth, passport number and city. Usually they reply within a day.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
anybody got appointment for 2nd dec?

curious101

Nov 17, 2014
Need Guidance - those got their visa / seniors

I got visa for winter semester in UNBC (undergraduate - business).

1. Will I be issued study permit for same university with name on it or it will be general?
2. I also got admission in Saskatchewan university. If i want to switch my university (which i can do on my cic portal) then do i have apply for new study permit in case if i land in canada and applied there.
3. Should i apply for change institution before coming to canada - suggestions please?

I will be appreciate you help. Thank you. Good luck who are still in process.

acruise

Nov 17, 2014
Hello guys:

Well I was watching this forum a while ago and I saw so many people worried about there case. Today alhumdullilah we three of friend receive medical call and also they requested our passport as well.

I pray with Allah inshallah every one will get medical call and visa as well before winter semester start.

Also I thanks all people in this forum who help each other and I learn alot of new thing from this forum.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acruise said:
Hello guys:

Well I was watching this forum a while ago and I saw so many people worried about there case. Today alhumdullilah we three of friend receive medical call and also they requested our passport as well.

I pray with Allah inshallah every one will get medical call and visa as well before winter semester start.

Also I thanks all people in this forum who help each other and I learn alot of new thing from this forum.
Congratz acruise :)

acruise

Nov 17, 2014
Hi:

Well if you got visa my suggestion go for UNBC once you clear immigration in Canada next day call CIC vegraville office and mention them over the phone that you like to change institute.

Also you must provide study permit copy to University of Saskatchewan.

Good luck.

sublime2014

Nov 17, 2014
Can you guys curious101, acruise and ady91 Please share your profiles.

I applied on July 28, 2014 Online
With Upfront Medical

No update till now :(

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sublime2014 said:
Can you guys curious101, acruise and ady91 Please share your profiles.

I applied on July 28, 2014 Online
With Upfront Medical

No update till now :(
What's your program? Have you deferred to January 2015 intake?