+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq3267 said:
he has his savings in national saving center nd in army welfare center..he also invests money in cars nd proerty
haan toh its fine bro. just show his real property and income. keep a healthy amount for ur studies in an bank account

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
SHAHABZ said:
haan toh its fine bro. just show his real property and income. keep a healthy amount for ur studies in an bank account
i can show healthy account of national saving nd army welfare center which is encashable at anytime

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq3267 said:
i can show healthy account of national saving nd army welfare center which is encashable at anytime
yes but just take care that the amount should b greater than 10,000 CAD + 1 yr tuition fee (atleast)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Assalam-o-Alaikum all of the members here,

Congratz brass, at last..! ;D

Well It has been more than 2 months now since my application submission date and still nothing new from the embassy. Last week, I wrote an email to them and the response I got was

"Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and under review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed."

Too much worried about these visa things :(

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
silent3y3s said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum all of the members here,

Congratz brass, at last..! ;D

Well It has been more than 2 months now since my application submission date and still nothing new from the embassy. Last week, I wrote an email to them and the response I got was

"Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and under review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed."

Too much worried about these visa things :(
Bro this is the same reply they send to every one, i got the same identical reply when i emailed them a month back. so just wait for your medical request & keep praying.

-J

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
I received a message to check my CIC account. In the CIC account there is an email that requests my passport.....

Alhamdulillah they are responding in days now.....

I Pray to The Al-Mighty Allah, The Creator.....to grant success to all waiting for visa.....ameen..... :)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
silent3y3s said:
Bro this is the same reply they send to every one, i got the same identical reply when i emailed them a month back. so just wait for your medical request & keep praying.

-J
when did you apply bro?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
silent3y3s said:
I received a message to check my CIC account. In the CIC account there is an email that requests my passport.....

Alhamdulillah they are responding in days now.....

I Pray to The Al-Mighty Allah, The Creator.....to grant success to all waiting for visa.....ameen..... Smiley
Thanks ezakhan for your good wishes. Exactly how long they took to grant you a visa?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
freedbasra have you made any case specific inquiry? what response did you get last time from the embassy?

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
ezakhan said:
Brass Qurban

On 22nd Oct, Updated offer Letter from Uni delivered to CIC Islamabad

and CIC account has updated status to Medical passed.

Waiting for request of passport......

May Allah Al-Mighty grant success to all brothers and sisters on this forum and elsewhere. Ameen...
Did you sent the updated letter yourself or did the embassy requested it?

iqan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH on 27-04-2015
Asalamualaikum Hey guys i have been reading this thread and i want to ask i submitted my application by paper on 24-7-2014 and i have still got no answer from thrm but they have msged me twice due to system error to collect my passport ... but the person in vfs office said atill in isb .. so tasalee ki baat hai :O but i want to ask it's been 3 months and still no answer or nothing about my medical request ... is it normal for paper base application ?

Mosal

May 27, 2014
Hi Guys...

Can anyone tell me what's current time frame (days) to get appointment at IOM Karachi and how much time will it take to upload medical?

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
iqan said:
Asalamualaikum Hey guys i have been reading this thread and i want to ask i submitted my application by paper on 24-7-2014 and i have still got no answer from thrm but they have msged me twice due to system error to collect my passport ... but the person in vfs office said atill in isb .. so tasalee ki baat hai :O but i want to ask it's been 3 months and still no answer or nothing about my medical request ... is it normal for paper base application ?
It's not normal at all in any case :mad:. The only reason why this thread exist. Online/paper both are stuck right now since june/july *peace LVL 25 emoticon with poker face and iP man level wisdom*.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Mosal said:
Hi Guys...

Can anyone tell me what's current time frame (days) to get appointment at IOM Karachi and how much time will it take to upload medical?
One-two weeks to get appointment but it depends on luck and time of year. Normally it takes only 48 hrs for them to upload the medical but considering current situation, mileage for this info will vary.