+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

green.vector

Apr 11, 2014
Muhammad Talal said:
Asalamualikum brother
Yaar how did you confirm that you "passed" the medicals I mean ye kasie pata chalta hai ?? I need to know about mine one too .... Can you tell me k ye kasie pata krr skty hain k whether you passed the medicals or not ??
By the way my medicals were uploaded on 18th of August 2014 !! :)
WS dear..
I actually applied via online application. From there I checked the status of my medical exam. Thats it..

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Guys my visa application has been approved and passport dispatched to vfs.
I knew nothing about requirments neither i had consultant but this forum really helped get over all this and specially many thanks to all friends on this thread for helping during testing times.

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Muhammad Talal said:
Bhai apne Vit ppliI dcation kis date ko submit krwaii thi & Deferred LOA apse CIC ne demand kia tha ya khud he send kr dia :??
Actually mera scene b ap ki tarha he hai !!!
Pyare bahi mena 23 june ko apply kia tha and i sent deferred letter myself they never asked for .

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Guys I have a situation! actually i applied visa from Vfs karachi and they now after approval they have dispatched by passport back to karachi but problem is i have moved to islamabad so i want to know is there any way i can collect my passport from vfs islamabad or someone else can recive my passport at karavhi.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adeel Ahmed said:
I knew nothing about requirments neither i had consultant but this forum really helped get over all this and specially many thanks to all friends on this thread for helping during testing times.
Many Congratulations. When did you get the email? And for your passport collection, if you have any relative in Karachi, they can collect the passport provided they show the receipt at VFS which was issued to you when you filed for visa at VFS. Or else email VFS Karachi and ask them for an alternative. Good luck!

Ali Raza

Jul 18, 2014
Adeel Ahmed said:
Congrats that's mean thwy are alive on processing our application.....best of luck for the future

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali Raza said:
Congrats that's mean thwy are alive on processing our application.....best of luck for the future
Lol yes atleast it assured they are alive and we have a chance :D

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hello, I just wanted to ask that is medical necessary for everyone?
And also that I've been waiting since 20 weeks and received no reply yet.

Zaain

Jun 24, 2014
Anjiya said:
Medical requirements depend on country in which you currently resides, if you are in pakistan for more than last 6 months than medical is surely required

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Adeel Ahmed said:
Guys I have a situation! actually i applied visa from Vfs karachi and they now after approval they have dispatched by passport back to karachi but problem is i have moved to islamabad so i want to know is there any way i can collect my passport from vfs islamabad or someone else can recive my passport at karavhi.
Don't know if anyone else can receive your passport or not. VFS will call you when they have you passport so do ask them. In any case they need the receipt. They ask you to open the package in front of them and then hold the passport in your hand in front of the camera with 1-2 pages visible. So I don't know if someone other than you can do it.

You have visa bro congrats on that. If you want to save time then take a flight to Karachi and collect your visa else you can go on daewoo.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Zaain said:
Medical requirements depend on country in which you currently resides, if you are in pakistan for more than last 6 months than medical is surely required
Oh then I'll have to wait for the medical call.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fastfast said:
Don't know if anyone else can receive your passport or not. VFS will call you when they have you passport so do ask them. In any case they need the receipt. They ask you to open the package in front of them and then hold the passport in your hand in front of the camera with 1-2 pages visible. So I don't know if someone other than you can do it.

You have visa bro congrats on that. If you want to save time then take a flight to Karachi and collect your visa else you can go on daewoo.
Yes, what he says is most appropriate. No need to risk anything.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
For Pakistanis, medical is mandatory. You have to wait till you get the medical call. Good luck!