Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Hello good old friends,

Its now unlikely that anyone will get their permit without any deferral letter, I mean for Sept. 2014 session. I already had the passport request but was asked/forced to deffer to 2015, which I did just now ;D. If you have not heard from the CHC for ages, its because they are finally sorting out the already open files. They will come back to you and they will ask you to defer, thats what I have finally concluded. So prepare for 2015 :eek:

-Brass

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
freedbasra said:
Obviously they want good professionals from around the world to be their residents
This is the same reason that in the recent revision of rules for study permit that got implemented from June, 1 , they have facilitated students in certains ways.

they not want good progessional... sorry to say that if they want it they will give me visa I have good reputed financail job three figure salary and relevent job In my field I can apply for immirgation but I know after getting immirgation they dont have job to provide me coz if they have 10 vacancy in maket they fill 9 vacant position those who are canadian and last one is given to any international applicant... in contrass international student get 4 out of 10 seats so student have better chances and I have done reseach on it

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmunirali said:
they not want good progessional... sorry to say that if they want it they will give me visa I have good reputed financail job three figure salary and relevent job In my field I can apply for immirgation but I know after getting immirgation they dont have job to provide me coz if they have 10 vacancy in maket they fill 9 vacant position those who are canadian and last one is given to any international applicant... in contrass international student get 4 out of 10 seats so student have better chances and I have done reseach on it
What you said is also true.
You are pakistani, you studied here, live here, know the environment, have spent a lot of money in studies and related stuff. But when you apply for job, if you are not Preferred over those who are not pakistani, than this would be unfair. The situation you described is not only in Canada but in all of the developed countries.
Ye to ham pakistani hein jo Bahir kay logoo ko apnoo se b zyada priority dete hein.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmunirali said:
Aur jha tak baat visa ki hy. To when I said they have facilitated students. Here isnthe logic. Aik banda immigration le kar wha jata hy. He goes free. He has not contributed anything for the canadian economy so far. How come he can be equal to those who have paid lots of taxes, have paid heavy university fees. ( University's education is not cheap even for the canadian nationals, most of the canadian national students have to get educational loan to pay their study expenditures).
But contrary to immigrants, when a internatioanl student goes there. First of all he brings money with him in the form of fees and then in the form of living expenses( 10,000$ which you show in ur statement) which boost their economy. Then he studies in their institute. Raise his level upto their students. Afterwars they provide him chance to get a job in the form of PGWP. If he succeeds in getting field realted job. Which confirms that this PARTICULAR FELLOW; who has brought foreign money to our country, has studied to our standards, is capable enough to get job in our industry and will pay us taxes for what he will earn. Means he is not a burden for our country rather will be building our economy deserves to be our national. ( this is the definition of professional In their context).

Ali Raza

Jul 18, 2014
I mail to visa office for taking too much time on my application and then they replied me, The standard processing time for all Student Visas is 16 weeks. The Canadian High Commission aims to process 95% of applications within the specified time; however, in some case it may take longer than the standard time. Please note that Working days do not include Saturdays and Sundays and any public holidays...So hope for the best and believe in GOD

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Ali Raza said:
I mail to visa office for taking too much time on my application and then they replied me, The standard processing time for all Student Visas is 16 weeks. The Canadian High Commission aims to process 95% of applications within the specified time; however, in some case it may take longer than the standard time. Please note that Working days do not include Saturdays and Sundays and any public holidays...So hope for the best and believe in GOD
Thanks for the information Ali.

-Brass

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Ali Raza said:
16 weeks :( However thats not what is given on CIC website

According to the following link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?lang=eng

the study permit should take 8 week

and according to timeline given on CIC website for Pakistan study permit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp#asia

It should be 11 weeks

I am gonna go nuts in waiting for it.

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
and according to the following data sheet
http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/000037-eng.xls

it takes 77 days which inturn is 11 weeks however Islamabad approval rating is only 29%

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Good morning guys,

The monster confirms that my visa has been approved and will be valid till 01/09/2018. I am absolutely imbued by the kind of support that this forum has provided. This was my best ever thread on any website ;D You guys are inspirational and kept me going during the dark era of my life, lasting for a whopping 14 months time.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much guys. I wish you good luck with your applications and dreams :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

-Brass

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Brass said:
Good morning guys,

The monster confirms that my visa has been approved and will be valid till 01/09/2018. I am absolutely imbued by the kind of support that this forum has provided. This was my best ever thread on any website ;D You guys are inspirational and kept me going during the dark era of my life, lasting for a whopping 14 months time.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much guys. I wish you good luck with your applications and dreams :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

-Brass
Congratulations bro ! monster made u suffer a lot still remember ur comments when u got rejected back in may but happy u made it this time .You are really a gem for this thread .

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
shinningstar said:
and according to the following data sheet
http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/000037-eng.xls

it takes 77 days which inturn is 11 weeks however Islamabad approval rating is only 29%
Great Stats Bro.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Good morning guys,

-Brass
And you arent going anywhere, We are sticking on this thread together, for a long time to come.

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
yasir8959 said:
And you arent going anywhere, We are sticking on this thread together, for a long time to come.
Yasir bai I am with u on this, i noticed people don't even look back when they are done but hopefully brass will keep contributing on thread :)

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Ali Raza said:
"Please note that Working days do not include Saturdays and Sundays and any public holidays" is it u or the VO