+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alright so I have been visiting this forum frequently since past couple of weeks and finally decided to register myself. I have applied for study permit as well and received the medical call. Now there are two issues with my case:
1). My passport is already with CHC since I applied through VFS and now for the medical assessment, I need to bring two photocopies of my passport. Unfortunately, I have lost the photocopies of my passport. I informed IOM about it and they asked me to contact the visa office for the issuance of the copies. I hope this does not turn out to be something problematic.
2). My university (Program director and advisor) wants me to defer the admission to summer term now because its already late for continue fall session and the courses required in winter session are either continuing from Fall session or require the prequistes of Fall courses. This is confusing now.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Apparently, VFS and CHC are going through a complete system melt down and can't handle the mess that they have created. What a shame ;D

-Brass
Their new state of the art system is broken beyond repair.... Hahahaha, reminds me of a poem by Robert browning: "The best laid plans of mice and men ..."

And this makes me tispy and trippy.... Apparently we are not the only ones who f**k up, so lets all cheer up....

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Brass said:
Hello Guys, I am back again ;D. I got a text message from VFS this morning that my passport (with my already refused application number from my previous attempt) has been collected by me. I also got an e.mail that my above application has been forwarded to CHC :p Though it scared the *censored word* out of me, I am sure they are gone insane ;D

-Brass
I think they are having system prob coz everyone is getting weird and awkward emails and messages.....so chill and May We All Succeed....!

Ameen

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Brass said:
Apparently, VFS and CHC are going through a complete system melt down and can't handle the mess that they have created. What a shame ;D

-Brass
I was sensing some kind of huge blunder going on.....I wish and hope and pray that May this blunder result in all of us getting visas and safe clearance into Canada......

Ameen

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
I called VFS and discussed the outdated e.mail with the agent. He apologized and stated that they were updating their system. He also mentioned that for Pakistanis, CHC is currently taking 16 weeks to process their applications. Any other queries are answered by (isbad@international.go.ca)

-Brass

umairkhan0

Aug 23, 2014
hello i am newbie on this forum.. is there anyone who guide me in detail that how much amount and bank statement required for immigration and can a student who recently done his BS 4 years apply for immigration and what are the requirements??
Secondly i want to ask that if that student apply for master in canadian uni then how much amount and bank statement required and what is the procedure??
I know there is a lot of time required to answer these questions in detail but plzzzzzzzzzzz after reading this forum and after seeing that how brothers helping each other i am damn sure one of these brothers answer me in detail. And please if anyone know any best consultant who help in making strong case OR any brother whose case is OK through out and arrived in canada or ready to go then please tell me if there is a really of consultant...
BROTHERS PLZZZZ HELP ME. GOD BLESS U ALL AND FULFILL YOURS EVERY WISH.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
bfarooqi said:
Alright so I have been visiting this forum frequently since past couple of weeks and finally decided to register myself. I have applied for study permit as well and received the medical call. Now there are two issues with my case:
1). My passport is already with CHC since I applied through VFS and now for the medical assessment, I need to bring two photocopies of my passport. Unfortunately, I have lost the photocopies of my passport. I informed IOM about it and they asked me to contact the visa office for the issuance of the copies. I hope this does not turn out to be something problematic.
2). My university (Program director and advisor) wants me to defer the admission to summer term now because its already late for continue fall session and the courses required in winter session are either continuing from Fall session or require the prequistes of Fall courses. This is confusing now.
Dear Sir:

Thank you for your interest in this thread. Please share all your details e.g, date applied, date of biometrics, online/paper based, date of medical call, name of course and name of institute. In regard to your questions, I am surprised that you have lost all evidences of your passport :eek: If your supervisor wants you to defer to summer, you should intimate with CHC and arrange an appropriate letter. You can do so and you will buy more time by doing so, which is good considering the current delays.

Good luck friend,

-Brass

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
umairkhan0 said:
hello i am newbie on this forum.. is there anyone who guide me in detail that how much amount and bank statement required for immigration and can a student who recently done his BS 4 years apply for immigration and what are the requirements??
Secondly i want to ask that if that student apply for master in canadian uni then how much amount and bank statement required and what is the procedure??
I know there is a lot of time required to answer these questions in detail but plzzzzzzzzzzz after reading this forum and after seeing that how brothers helping each other i am damn sure one of these brothers answer me in detail. And please if anyone know any best consultant who help in making strong case OR any brother whose case is OK through out and arrived in canada or ready to go then please tell me if there is a really of consultant...
BROTHERS PLZZZZ HELP ME. GOD BLESS U ALL AND FULFILL YOURS EVERY WISH.
Dear please go to Home and then Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration. This forum specializes in study visa applications. For Canada, you need to show at least CAN$ 10,000/year, besides your tuition fee.

Good luck,

-Brass

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
yes i did, by writing them my session has been started wanna give medical as son as possible they gave me very next day appointment after receiving me email before it wa 10-days delayed.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
waleedusman1 said:
Is it possible to get a urgent medical appointment....like in 1-2 days?
Nope, until and unless you are a VIP. But then again, its dangerous to be a VIP in Pakistan these days, ask Rehman Malik for further details ;D

-Brass

waleedusman1

Nov 16, 2013
arsal said:
yes i did, by writing them my session has been started wanna give medical as son as possible they gave me very next day appointment after receiving me email before it wa 10-days delayed.
Arsal, to which email address you sent the mail? Can you also please share the body of email?
I tried canmedpk@iom.int (they didn't gave urgent date) and mhdislamabad@iom.int (no reply yet).

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
MorganStanley said:
Thanks for the reply Brass. I went to IOM karachi today personally.Told my situation. They said that the medical is done once and is valid for one year so they wont retake the medical. They have asked me to contact the embassy and inform them that I have already given my medical and quote my IME number and other critical data so that they can trace my medical...

Now why would the embassy send me the medical call again so kindly advise me as its a tricky situation and can spoil my case. The medical call was sent through a no response email but it has a link to case specific inquirey. The email mentioned that the link can be used in case of the medical PDF is not attached. I also went to the VFS. They told me that I can contact the embassy at islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

So please advise me what to do and if I need to contact the embassy, what channel should I use???????
Any news buddy, what happened to your medical complication?

-Brass

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
yes on this address : canmedpk @ iom.int

waleedusman1 said:
Arsal, to which email address you sent the mail? Can you also please share the body of email?
I tried canmedpk @ iom.int (they didn't gave urgent date) and mhdislamabad @ iom.int (no reply yet).

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Case Specific Inquiry sent to the monster. Here is what the auto reply says:

We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad. If you do not receive a reply within 15 working days,the information requested is available at www.pakistan.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca, your application is within processing times,or you have not provided information required to verify your identity.Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/pakistan/visas/email-visa-courriel-eng.asp.
www.cic.gc.ca
-----

I have simply asked them if an admission extension letter will be required since my course has already started.

-Peace