+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
sam89 said:
just to update you guys

got refused.....reason financial assets

spouse refused.....purpose of visit and financial assets
Sad to learn that. I wish you well for future and good luck.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
can12 said:
Okay, so I applied in July. This was my second application. And here I am still waiting for any response whatsoever, no medical no nothing.. And my classes have already started.
Whats your program, institute and funding source?

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
If you are satisfied with your case, financials, course relevence and etc, then they'd issue you visa for next intake provided that you can provide letter of deferral from your university. Anyways remember that cancellation note to be added to your file takes atleast 10 working days, meaning two weeks. Is your university rolling over your admission? If not why?
I asked them to extend the deadline so that I can join in this session, they said sorry. You can request for refund, as I have submitted the fee too. Means no optimism from the intitue's side.
But I have secured admission in another institute. they offered me admission pretty late this, time and I requested them to deffer the admission offer for next intake(which is in next year's september). And they agreed.
Now, what should I do, ask embassy to process my application with new admission letter for the new institue for next year's intake OR should I remain silent and wait untill they ask me about it ??

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
freedbasra said:
I asked them to extend the deadline so that I can join in this session, they said sorry. You can request for refund, as I have submitted the fee too. Means no optimism from the intitue's side.
But I have secured admission in another institute. they offered me admission pretty late this, time and I requested them to deffer the admission offer for next intake(which is in next year's september). And they agreed.
Now, what should I do, ask embassy to process my application with new admission letter for the new institue for next year's intake OR should I remain silent and wait untill they ask me about it ??
I suggest you to wait. If and when embassy asks you for letter from university for late joining or defferal for next intake, then take up this issue with them. I think that's the better way. You may be granted a visa.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
I am travelling friends, will update the sheet on Monday. Good luck with your dreams.

-Brass

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
Brass bro I have also done medical on 4th, lemme know when you will get passport request.

Brass said:
I am travelling friends, will update the sheet on Monday. Good luck with your dreams.

-Brass

Mobilinker

Apr 14, 2014
Guys am telling you CHC is working fast! today I got visa approved email Alhamdulillah and they dispatch my passport as well to VAC. InshaAllah I am hoping to get my pp soon!
Best of Luck!

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Yep Mobilinker is right. Same's with me. I got my pp dispatched after approval today. Will leave on the 12th in shaa Allah.

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
Moblinker, could you pls tell me after your medical done, has your status ever updated?
or your just received passport request afterwards.

Mobilinker said:
Guys am telling you CHC is working fast! today I got visa approved email Alhamdulillah and they dispatch my passport as well to VAC. InshaAllah I am hoping to get my pp soon!
Best of Luck!

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014