13-01-2015
Passport Req..
with file
VISA ISSUED...
7-04-2015
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH on 27-04-2015
silent3y3s said:
Raaton ki neend urh gai hai :'( 61days hogaye and still no response from embassy :(
You applied online or paper base ?

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Nabeel1 said:
Hello every one,

i am nabeel i have been reading your post since last 2 months . i have also apply for study visa on 3 june,2014 still waiting for the reply , no medical call yet it has been 146 days since applied and yet no reply from the embassy
Hello Nabeel, I applied on the same day and I've also been waiting since then.

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
Yipppeeeeeeeee........ :)
Thanks to ALLAH Al-mighty I finally received a reply from CIC. They have sent me a letter stating that "My Application to study or work in Canada has been approved & I'll be awarded with my Study Permit/Visa at POE" ..... I Guess it's YES, My application finally got APPROVED :)
Thank-You ALLAH g & Thank-you all for your Blessings & Prayers !!
May ALLAH help & bless all of the brother & sisters on this forum in getting their Visas & award all of us with Success in this world & in the next - Ameen.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Talal said:
Thanks to ALLAH Al-mighty I finally received a reply from CIC. They have sent me a letter stating that "My Application to study or work in Canada has been approved & I'll be awarded with my Study Permit/Visa at POE" ..... I Guess it's YES, My application finally got APPROVED :)
May ALLAH help & bless all of the brother & sisters on this forum in getting their Visas & award all of us with Success in this world & in the next - Ameen.
u applied paper based or online? and after how many days or months u got this reply?

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Muhammad Talal said:
Congrats Talal.....Ameen

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
SHAHABZ said:
u applied paper based or online? and after how many days or months u got this reply?

I applied on a paper biased application on 4th of July, done with my medicals on 18th of August !!!
I Got my Letter of Approval after 116 Days on 28th of October :)

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Talal said:
I applied on a paper biased application on 4th of July, done with my medicals on 18th of August !!!
I Got my Letter of Approval after 116 Days on 28th of October :)
congtraz bro, i have applied with upfront medical, in how many days i should receive the final response...its been 35 days since i applied

Nabeel1

Oct 28, 2014
iqan said:
146 days man .. how you hold up for that long :O they should grant you a visa for your patience ..... for me its been more thn 90 days and still waiting :( i have a job offer letter from Turkey and i am stuck with my PP here no way out ....
Iqan every night and every day is very tuff since i have applied you talk about patience .But i says its a big fraustrating time with no medical call and reply .. i dont know how further long they will take and then they decide .. Congratulation to those who got their visa pray for me guys

Nabeel1

Oct 28, 2014
Anjiya said:
Hello Nabeel, I applied on the same day and I've also been waiting since then.
Anjiya nice to hear that their is some one also who have been waiting soo long as i am currently yours and mine DUKH is same ..

Nabeel1

Oct 28, 2014
Muhammad Talal said:
how long it will take to get get your visa man . have you given any medical for it or after medical how long you have to wait

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Muhammad Talal said:
congratz brother :)