Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
manivd said:
Guys my application has been refused. Reason given "Purpose of Visit".
This was my second attempt, I guess mera chapter close for Canada :(
I am so sorry brother :'(

-Brass

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
manivd said:
Guys my application has been refused. Reason given "Purpose of Visit".
This was my second attempt, I guess mera chapter close for Canada :(
Really sorry to hear about ur refusal bro. Do not loose hope!! . bro can you please tell me what was the reason they gave you on your first application that was refused ??

-J

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear that bro...when your application refused?

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
Hey,
I've been waiting for my visa since 20 weeks and still haven't received any reply from the embassy.
same here I am too waiting for someone visa since 20 weeks I think they lost our application and one more thing the didnt reply for case specific inquire .......

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan81 said:
same here I am too waiting for someone visa since 20 weeks I think they lost our application and one more thing the didnt reply for case specific inquire .......
very similar situation here. its been more than 16 weeks now since I applied for visa. Also I sent a case specific inquiry on 3 sep. No reply to case specific inquiry too .............

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
Hey,
I've been waiting for my visa since 20 weeks and still haven't received any reply from the embassy.
I think there is some serious issues which is causing this looong delay ....

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
Guys Need your help ...
I applied a paper based application on 4th of July (2014) for my study permit, got my medical call on 19th of July & submitted medicals on 12th of August & since then I haven't been contacted by CIC. My classes were to start on 1st September & due to delays I had to deffer my admission & I also sent CIC the update regarding this (with my new LOA & LOO), & now my classes are to start on 5 January 2015 .....

I don't know what's delaying my application & so I need advice (or help) from you guys !!!
I applied at International College of Manitoba for Engineering program ...

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan81 said:
have you done your medical?

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Talal said:
Guys Need your help ...
I applied a paper based application on 4th of July (2014) for my study permit, got my medical call on 19th of July & submitted medicals on 12th of August & since then I haven't been contacted by CIC. My classes were to start on 1st September & due to delays I had to deffer my admission & I also sent CIC the update regarding this (with my new LOA & LOO), & now my classes are to start on 5 January 2015 .....

I don't know what's delaying my application & so I need advice (or help) from you guys !!!
I applied at International College of Manitoba for Engineering program ...
Can't really comment on it because I am myself waiting. Be patient and just pray, I guess. We can't really say anything to CIC as they are already not replying to the case specific enquiries. Moreover, they are the boss so they can make us wait for as long as they want. Did you email the updated LOA or mailed through VFS?

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjiya said:
I'm really worried, its just that I don't want a refusal.
Drop an email to CHC and try your luck. Did CIC ask you for deferral letter? When did you have your medical? Is your application paper based?

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
bfarooqi said:
Can't really comment on it because I am myself waiting. Be patient and just pray, I guess. We can't really say anything to CIC as they are already not replying to the case specific enquiries. Moreover, they are the boss so they can make us wait for as long as they want. Did you email the updated LOA or mailed through VFS?
Yes I'm done with medicals !!!
I have also sent them the case specification inquiry 8 days ago & they haven't replied to it yet ...
Yes i updated them, but through E-mail (i found it on their site) !! Although they haven't asked for my updated LOA/LOO ...
What about you bro :?? You're done with medicals too :?? When did you applied :??

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Talal said:
Yes I'm done with medicals !!!
I have also sent them the case specification inquiry 8 days ago & they haven't replied to it yet ...
Yes i updated them, but through E-mail (i found it on their site) !! Although they haven't asked for my updated LOA/LOO ...
What about you bro :?? You're done with medicals too :?? When did you applied :??
Yes, I am in the similar situation. I applied on July 18 and had my medical on 29th Sept but no update from CIC since then.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
bfarooqi said:
Drop an email to CHC and try your luck. Did CIC ask you for deferral letter? When did you have your medical? Is your application paper based?
No I haven't received a call for medical. I've sent many emails, specific case enquiries but no reply. Nor have they asked for my deferred letter.