02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Asad peshwar said:
complete silence?
meeting main hoon, baqion ka pata nahi.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
The reply i got about my request to withdraw my visa application.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

A note has been added to your file to advise the responsible office of your request to withdraw your application. Once your application is opened, it should be cancelled and it will be at the responsible office's discretion to grant a refund of the processing fees.
Please note that your decision is final and that a new application will require the applicable fees.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Brass said:
Yaar ab to soch soch kar sar k baal b urh gai hain. Anybody can check that Cic is working because Islambad condition getting worse? Yar kal wala VO keh rha tha k applications bohat ziada hain aur phir usne ye add b remove kar dia tha. Ap kia kehte ho is bare main?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Brass said:
Yaar ab to soch soch kar sar k baal b urh gai hain. Anybody can check that Cic is working because Islambad condition getting worse? Yar kal wala VO keh rha tha k applications bohat ziada hain aur phir usne ye add b remove kar dia tha. Ap kia kehte ho is bare main?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Got the reply to my request for withdrawal of my visa request. Appended below, for the delight of hearts of friends and gentlemen.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

A note has been added to your file to advise the responsible office of your request to withdraw your application. Once your application is opened, it should be cancelled and it will be at the responsible office's discretion to grant a refund of the processing fees.
Please note that your decision is final and that a new application will require the applicable fees.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
yasir8959 said:
Got the reply to my request for withdrawal of my visa request. Appended below, for the delight of hearts of friends and gentlemen.

Sir, Madam,

Yasir, when and on which you sent withdrawl request to them? And when u received this reply? I thing to should ask them that what is the final decision?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
fazeel said:
Yasir, when and on which you sent withdrawl request to them? And when u received this reply? I thing to should ask them that what is the final decision?
August 15, i requested my application to be withdrawn because my course had started and university has refused me permission to join. I thought i would be better idea to withdraw application than to receive a refusal because it would make things difficult for me in future. There is no final decision yet, because processing hasnt started. But a refusal was likely because my program has started for more than two weeks already.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
yasir8959 said:
August 15, i requested my application to be withdrawn because my course had started and university has refused me permission to join. I thought i would be better idea to withdraw application than to receive a refusal because it would make things difficult for me in future. There is no final decision yet, because processing hasnt started. But a refusal was likely because my program has started for more than two weeks already.
Sorry to hear this. Yaar how it is hard to find scholarship, make a pile of paper and file an aplication. But Cic Pakistan is sleeping, this is huge loss for us. Yaar ye reply apko aaj mila ha?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
fazeel said:
Sorry to hear this. Yaar how it is hard to find scholarship, make a pile of paper and file an aplication. But Cic Pakistan is sleeping, this is huge loss for us. Yaar ye reply apko aaj mila ha?
I spent 200000 alone in tests and paper work and police certifs. Yeah i got it today. Thanks for your kind words. Whats up with your plans of GRE/GMAT?

toots7777

Aug 27, 2014
Hello everybody,
I need some advice. I applied on 14 th july and got my medical call on the 21st of july. I applied for my visa on the loa of western university but just a few days after i got accepted to university of toronto so i sent that letter along with an application stating why i wanted to go to u oft.
I got done with my medical on the 1st of august and up to date no contact has been made by the embassy. It says additional docs recieved and are being processed. So what do i do now?. My classes start in a week.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
toots7777 said:
Hello everybody,
I need some advice. I applied on 14 th july and got my medical call on the 21st of july. I applied for my visa on the loa of western university but just a few days after i got accepted to university of toronto so i sent that letter along with an application stating why i wanted to go to u oft.
I got done with my medical on the 1st of august and up to date no contact has been made by the embassy. It says additional docs recieved and are being processed. So what do i do now?. My classes start in a week.
Have you applied online? And what course do have at both universities?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
yasir8959 said:
I spent 200000 alone in tests and paper work and police certifs. Yeah i got it today. Thanks for your kind words. Whats up with your plans of GRE/GMAT?
Yasir Bhai. I also spend one hunderd thousand in this and that. Yar I checked on internet and review some question and pattern of GMAT. I seem very difficult to me.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
toots7777 said:
Hello everybody,
Bro things dont happen like this at CIC. You cant change your program, university and intake and all that after you have submitted your online app. Because you have forfeited your right of changing your application after you have submitted your application. In that case you have to cancel your submitted application.
Because there are many changes to be made to your application, in more than one places. These are your visa application form, which you cant definately submit again, plus you have to provide new offer letter, and they are not really flexible. Roll over your admission to whatever university you want to apply, and apply next year. I dont think much can be done about it.
CIC takes ten days to reply to a query and add cancellation note to your file. What do u expect that they process your change requests and your visa in six days and ask your passport and stamp it and return it to you as well. Sorry i sound harsh than i'd like to be perceived.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
toots7777 said:
Hello everybody,
Its great that you made it into toronto/western. Awesome universities. What program?

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
toots7777 said:
Hello everybody,
Don't worry you will get it. Did you apply online?
You really didn't need to send the UoT admission letter. After you would have received the Visa, the study permit could easily have printed for UoT at the Port of Entry in Canada, even if you applied for the study permit for Western Uni