Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:
congratz my cheeta brother.....yes we can now have sigh of relief and can hope for the final desired result :)
May Allah Almighty help us to get our passports soon with a visa stamp and all of those, who have been waiting for their calls get their call soon, ameen

pSyCh0.

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Global Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-14
IELTS Request
Exempted but still given - 7 band overall
File Transfer...
27-10-14
Med's Request
13-11-14 | I went for upfront medical before request
Med's Done....
05-11-14 | Given upfront medical after VISA filing
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-14
LANDED..........
18-12-14
SHAHABZ said:
WHO SAYS VISA STAFF ARE SLOW??

With the Blessings of Allah and Prayers of My Parents n Friends, today i got the medical call (after 6 weeks since the date of visa application), I visited Vfs to ask that how should i inform CHC that i have already given the Upfront Medical. They told me the Process and i have just completed that procedure. :)
Can you please tell me the procedure if one has given upfront medical after the VISA filing and now has received the medical request? How can one tell Visa Office in Islamabad about upfront medical? I have received a medical letter from IOM. How should I tell them about this?

Ali Raza

Jul 18, 2014
Heartbreak news for me, my visa got refussed
Dear Ali Raza,
Following an examination of your application,I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the act and the regulations for the reason explained below.I am therefore refusing your application.
1-You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.
2-Purpose of visit.
3-Your personal assets and financial status.

I applied for BBS in UPEI and i waste my lot of time........Need guidence i don't want to apply again suggest me any other country

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Ali Raza said:
Dear Ali Raza,
Following an examination of your application,I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the act and the regulations for the reason explained below.I am therefore refusing your application.
1-You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.
2-Purpose of visit.

I applied for BBS in UPEI and i waste my lot of time........Need guidence i don't want to apply again suggest me any other country
I am really sorry to hear that. As far as my opinion is concerned, your 2nd option must be Australia since you are not willing to re-apply..
But on current scenario, Can you tell me was your course related to your previous experience or qualifications? What financial documents you submitted?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pSyCh0. said:
Can you please tell me the procedure if one has given upfront medical after the VISA filing and now has received the medical request? How can one tell Visa Office in Islamabad about upfront medical? I have received a medical letter from IOM. How should I tell them about this?
they must have sent u a link , click that and follow the procedure ....all do mention ur UMI number and tell them that u had ur upfront medical.

feel free to ask more

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali Raza said:
Dear Ali Raza,
2-Purpose of visit.

2nd best country is Australia

Ali Raza

Jul 18, 2014
silent3y3s said:
I am really sorry to hear that. As far as my opinion is concerned, your 2nd option must be Australia since you are not willing to re-apply..
But on current scenario, Can you tell me was your course related to your previous experience or qualifications? What financial documents you submitted?
In the past i did FSC pre eng i got adm in UPEI in BBS program my IELTS scores were 5.5 and i showed a bank statement of 84 lacks

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Message for Future Applicants​

To all current and future applicants, kindly avoid to hire any consultant because they charge you for nothing. Study Permit is not difficult at all. All you need to catch this forum and read though the experiences of your seniors.
On this forum you will find every type of problems and their solutions as well.

My point is that dont let some goof trap you. I am among those applicants who has learned everything from this forum and then applied on my own. The thing you need is the ignition to dig things, and once you will start unfolding our cases, every detail will be on your fingertips.

It is possible that in future many of us may not be available on this forum but we have shared our experiences for you.

Key: Self Belief and Determination​

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:

To all current and future applicants, kindly avoid to hire any consultant because they charge you for nothing. Study Permit is not difficult at all. All you need to catch this forum and read though the experiences of your seniors.

My point is that dont let some goof trap you. I am among those applicants who has learned everything from this forum and then applied on my own. The thing you need is the ignition to dig things, and once you will start unfolding our cases, every detail will be on your fingertips.

It is possible that in future many of us may not be available on this forum but we have shared our experiences for you.

Very right!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Ali Raza said:
In the past i did FSC pre eng i got adm in UPEI in BBS program my IELTS scores were 5.5 and i showed a bank statement of 84 lacks
was your bank statement indicating that your finances had been in bank for atleast 4months or more? What is BBS?

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHAHABZ said:

Absolutely. This forum has really helped a lot and it's great source of information for the new comers.

pSyCh0.

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Global Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-10-14
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-14
LANDED..........
18-12-14
SHAHABZ said:
they must have sent u a link , click that and follow the procedure ....all do mention ur UMI number and tell them that u had ur upfront medical.

feel free to ask more
I have received the Case Specific Enquiry link, do you mean that ?
Can you tell me when did you apply for VISA and when did you go for the upfront medical, please?
Let me know.

Thanks for your message.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pSyCh0. said:
I have received the Case Specific Enquiry link, do you mean that ?
Can you tell me when did you apply for VISA and when did you go for the upfront medical, please?
Let me know.

Thanks for your message.
yes exactly the Case Specific Enquiry link. Well i filed my application on 25th september 2014 and had my upfront on 19th sept (almost a week ago)

pSyCh0.

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Global Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-10-14
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-14
LANDED..........
18-12-14
SHAHABZ said:
yes exactly the Case Specific Enquiry link. Well i filled my application on 25th september 2014 and had my upfront on 19th sept (almost a week ago)
So when you filed the VISA, you already had gone for the upfront medical? Then why did they send you medical request?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pSyCh0. said:
So when you filed the VISA, you already had gone for the upfront medical? Then why did they send you medical request?
i filed on 25th sept , read my previous post again :p. yes i asked the same question from VFS , they said that it is normal and it happens with some of the candidates who had already appeared for upfront medical. Today it happened with 3 other applicants excluding me ;)