+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pakistani - TRV APPROVED (MULTIPLE). passport submission?

umarnisar

May 1, 2013
I applied for a Multiple entry TRV from pakistan, online, on september 6th.
I just received a call from Canadian High Commission that my TRV is approved and I should send my passport as soon as possible.
she said write your application number on a page and attach it with your passport because I havent yet recieved rhe passport submission letter in mycic.

where should I send the passport? The G5 High Commission of Islamabad?
Any preferred courier? She told me Speedex or something.

and the letter doesnt matter right? As long as I got the call and am attaching my application number.

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Congrats...
Try gerry's they are relaible.
A couple of questions? What was the purpose you mentioned for your TRV.
Secondly didnt they update approval on MYCIC?

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
And also as a guide can you tell us what were the documents which you submit with your application?

umarnisar

May 1, 2013
No they havent send me anything in mycic yet. I just got a call from them like 20 minutes ago, and she said
no just wrte your application number on a page and attach it with the passport and send it asap.

My purpose of visit was Tourism, I already have a single entry trv which is valid till october 2013 and a 5 years B1/B2 visa to the united states too.

The documents I attached were the bank statements, a letter of invitation from my cousim, living in canada. A letter from the institue I am studying in, a letter from my employer where I am doing an Internship right now. And photocopies of my J1 visa to the united, B1/B2 visa, the current canadiam single entry TRV.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
umarnisar said:
I applied for a Multiple entry TRV from pakistan, online, on september 6th.
I just received a call from Canadian High Commission that my TRV is approved and I should send my passport as soon as possible.
she said write your application number on a page and attach it with your passport because I havent yet recieved rhe passport submission letter in mycic.

where should I send the passport? The G5 High Commission of Islamabad?
Any preferred courier? She told me Speedex or something.

and the letter doesnt matter right? As long as I got the call and am attaching my application number.
Although you can use TCS, it's better to use Fedex. Gerry's / Fedex costs a little more, but there is better tracking of application and passport plus they cater returns very well where as for tcs it is separate return via tcs for which the agent will charge you when they deliver it to your home.

Also Gerry's / Fedex is the same company which is officially visa application center for Pakistan where people submit whole application. So use them.

Don't use any other, it is too much risk and besides you need proof of passport delivery.

You do not have to write ADDRESS when using Fedex. It is not a plain courier. You just tell them it is a passport request for Canadian High Commission Islamabad.

I must say it is unusual for a person to receive instructions via phone call and not letter/email. But probably CIC is free these days with a lot less number of applications so they are trying to take and process load asap. At most you can write the number and on a plain paper state that you received a call and was asked to submit it.