+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani students

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys.
i want to confirm that does Pakistani students get study permit for for COLLEGES in canada for bachelors degree? Like is it necessary for them to apply in university or colleges would work too?
I am applying for visa as i an accepted in HUMBER COLLEGE which is in Toronto and its in the list of DLI.
please confirm this who ever has got visa by applying in college for bachelors degree.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hello guys.
i want to confirm that does Pakistani students get study permit for for COLLEGES in canada for bachelors degree? Like is it necessary for them to apply in university or colleges would work too?
I am applying for visa as i an accepted in HUMBER COLLEGE which is in Toronto and its in the list of DLI.
please confirm this who ever has got visa by applying in college for bachelors degree.
Hi Kashish,

Visa stay's for the course period only, for example if it is 2 years then you'll get a visa for 2 years only not more than this, for bachelors either you take an extension or re-apply.

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Hi Kashish,

Visa stay's for the course period only, for example if it is 2 years then you'll get a visa for 2 years only not more than this, for bachelors either you take an extension or re-apply.
No im just asking that is it okay to apply for visa if i got admission in one of the COLLEGE not STATE UNIVERSITY?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello guys.
Depends on your application of you applied for PG diploma after bachelors then chances are like bht not impossible it mostly depends whether you're chosen course will actually benefit you based on your previous education like going for a pg diploma after bachelors at 30+ years of age is almost a guaranteed refusal

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Depends on your application of you applied for PG diploma after bachelors then chances are like bht not impossible it mostly depends whether you're chosen course will actually benefit you based on your previous education like going for a pg diploma after bachelors at 30+ years of age is almost a guaranteed refusal
My previous education background is full accounting and finance and my programme for bachelors degree is also in commerce finance. And i am 19 years old. Plus i have mentioned everything in my SOP that why i chose this programme and how will i benefit my own country with this and what my aims and gaols are after completing my degree in this programme

Reactions: Ahadch3357