21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
attiqueahmad said:
Ok Waheed I think I can understand your position. See, for this purpose you have to write email to your university/college and ask them about your seat, whether it's still available or not? If it is available then request them to hold it for few more weeks. If they refuse, tell them to defer your intake to next session. However, I am not sure about your institute but most of the institutes do not ask for additional charges (at least my institute didn't ask) I paid my seat deposit in March, 2015 and when I wrote about my situation to international student adviser of my institute and they advised me to take "defer intake" offer but I denied and requested them to hold my seat for two weeks instead of one, considering your current situation I would say you should defer your intake as there will be a lot to catch up since your classes started in June it will be difficult for you to catch up all.
AOA Attiqueahmad,

Thanks for your kind reply. Okay, I am going to defer my intake in next available session because current one is already commenced.

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
SufyanJawed said:
I am going to sait Calgary. The college does it have a defer course policy so I had to apply again. If I don't hear back from embassy by Friday, I will cancel my admission. The reason in case my study permit is not approved I will loose quiet a lot of money. The college is ok if I join later as they will hold my seat.
AOA SufyanJawed,

I hope, you will hear any good news before this Friday and everything goes well as per your plane.

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
Waheed Abbass said:
AOA Attiqueahmad,

Thanks for your kind reply. Okay, I am going to defer my intake in next available session because current one is already commenced.
Walaikum Assalam,

That is definitely a good decision even I am planning on deferring intake to January all I need to know what would happen at the airport? lets say I defer my intake, I get VISA in this week and I fly in coming week how would I explain CBSA officer about this whole situation? Would I need to get a study permit extension or he will just simply issue me study permits with new and revised dates if I show him my revised letter of acceptance?

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
attiqueahmad said:
Walaikum Assalam,

That is definitely a good decision even I am planning on deferring intake to January all I need to know what would happen at the airport? lets say I defer my intake, I get VISA in this week and I fly in coming week how would I explain CBSA officer about this whole situation? Would I need to get a study permit extension or he will just simply issue me study permits with new and revised dates if I show him my revised letter of acceptance?
I am not sure about it But as per my thinking once you will get visa you can shoot one email to your institute and discuss with them that you should come now or you should go there near to January.

Furthermore, I don't think, CBSA officer will have any issue because you have legal invitation and visa and they can't deport you due to this reason unless you have any other issue.

Maybe they ask for clarifications why you came before classes starting and they can fine you.

So as per my suggestion, you should wait till class start and should go there near to January and enjoy your 1-2 months in Pakistan with family ;D

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
Waheed Abbass said:
I am not sure about it But as per my thinking once you will get visa you can shoot one email to your institute and discuss with them that you should come now or you should go there near to January.

Furthermore, I don't think, CBSA officer will have any issue because you have legal invitation and visa and they can't deport you due to this reason unless you have any other issue.

Maybe they ask for clarifications why you came before classes starting and they can fine you.

So as per my suggestion, you should wait till class start and should go there near to January and enjoy your 1-2 months in Pakistan with family ;D
Yeah, I think you are right I should land there near January. I got email from my institute yesterday in which they clarified that they have requested my enrollment to January intake now because it seems impossible to get there in one week.

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
attiqueahmad said:
Yeah, I think you are right I should land there near January. I got email from my institute yesterday in which they clarified that they have requested my enrollment to January intake now because it seems impossible to get there in one week.
I hope, it will be helpful for you and I wish you best of luck with your future. Thanks :)

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Just an update, As I did not hear from embassy yet. I cancelled my seat at my college for september and has re applied for January intake. I am hoping to hear back from embassy this week to see if they are interested in giving me visa or I have to reapply again. Really frustrating.

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
SufyanJawed said:
Just an update, As I did not hear from embassy yet. I cancelled my seat at my college for september and has re applied for January intake. I am hoping to hear back from embassy this week to see if they are interested in giving me visa or I have to reapply again. Really frustrating.

Thanks for update.

Please keep me update with your status because you have applied before me and I am hoping you will get answer sooner than me as you are ahead from me in line.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Waheed Abbass said:
Thanks for update.

Please keep me update with your status because you have applied before me and I am hoping you will get answer sooner than me as you are ahead from me in line.
sure I will...

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Dear Sufiyan,

Sait polytechnic visa acceptance ratio is high it is a well reputed polytechnic. I know two people, both got positive response. One got visa and other one was my cousin and he got passport and medical request but he withdrawn his application because he got hsi usa visa earlier so he decided to study in usa. Sait also exempt ielts if you show both your college and school english proficiency certificate.
Best of luck :)

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
I am a uni of calgary student waiting for medical call.. applied on 14th of may.. Dont know for how long they are going to play with our hopes=/ a friend of mine got rejection after waiting for 4 months :S :(

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
MKAGJJ said:
I am a uni of calgary student waiting for medical call.. applied on 14th of may.. Dont know for how long they are going to play with our hopes=/ a friend of mine got rejection after waiting for 4 months :S :(
Hi,

Can you please let me know reason, why they reject your friend's visa?

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
He applied for PGD but they refused his application due to "Purpose of visit"

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
I am waiting my passport to return . submitted after request on Aug 10th. Online applicant

Can anybody tell me how to cancel my application and ask them to return my passport ? I have to travel