+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for visa for Jan intake

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
HR5796 said:
Hi I applied for my Study permit on 17th Oct 2016 for January intake. Its been 2 months and I
Still havent received any update from Canadian High Commission Islamabad. I still haven't recieved
any email or any call regarding my application. I have emailed them since 2-3 weeks and I still havent
received any reply whatsoever. My classes start on 9th jan and last date for entry is 23rd Jan. I dont know
what to do anymore
even i applied it on 16th nov and still no reply its been month with no update ,i think its happening to all Pakistanis may be or dont know ??they took my original passport too oh my god that have my usa 5 year multiple visa stamped too hope they will not misplace it sometimes i feel like my file not even open its just somewhere in row . :( :mad:

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
After 10 weeks got this response :-X :-[ :'(

Thank you for your Email.

Please note that certain verifications are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no control over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Your patience is appreciated.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Feelings92 said:
i got visa approved passport on 15 jan
woow mashallah that is a great news ,can you tell me how long the full procedure from date of applying?? and did you get medical or without medical you receive a passport.
as they call me today Gerry and told me your application received you can pick it tomorrow i am confuse i have applied on 15th nov.

mashhadj

Dec 12, 2016
Muridke
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/01/2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
File Transfer...
31/01/2017
Med's Request
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
REJECTED...
drnadiaj said:

woow mashallah that is a great news ,can you tell me how long the full procedure from date of applying?? and did you get medical or without medical you receive a passport.
as they call me today Gerry and told me your application received you can pick it tomorrow i am confuse i have applied on 15th nov.
So u got visa or not?

mahmadraza

Dec 4, 2016
Jeenda said:

Please note that certain verifications are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no control over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Hi, any update you got after that?

MozyMozy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017

Hello Dear,

I have faced the same issued background check with outside agencies, plz I'm frustrated and let me know how's it going with you?

Hold long it takes and what was the final decision.

Thanks

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hello Dear,

I have faced the same issued background check with outside agencies, plz I'm frustrated and let me know how's it going with you?

Hold long it takes and what was the final decision.

Thanks
When you applied, online or paper application? Is there any update as of today?