+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students || Answers to some Queries after getting VISA !!

sherykhann

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Dear friends got ALHUMDULLILAH got passport request on 15th july.

For all those who are confused regarding showing there 2nd MS. For there information I showed my masters but tried to justify in SOP.

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
AoA Friends ..!!!!

I applied for Master of Engineering ( Internetworking) Delhousie University for January intake 2014 .
Uni coordinator said that my application is Reviewing and they will response end of July .
at the same time I have also applied for Swinburne Uni ( Australia ) and may be get offer letter end of July .

I am personally interested in Canada ,
some of my information

MY father have National Saving Certificate behood saving certificate and pension account certificate total amount of 5200000/-
No other liquid money no other account , no other business .
now tell me it will be ok for me to apply on this basis ( National saving Certificate statement only )
or if any other suggestions so tell me I can consider it
and yes one thing more I got overall 6.0 no less than 5.5 band in IELTS
will IELTS required for Embassy ?

Especially Telecommunicst reply me in detail
my email fawad989@yahoo.com

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
This is My father's financial Statement :

It is certified that Mr............ bearing CNIC........... is a valuable Certificate and account holder of National Saving Center .
He has been maintaining Behbood Saving Certificate and Pensioner Benefit Account has balance of 50,00000/- date of issue certificate ( 07-06-2010)
The amount is encashable on the demand of the holder at any time.

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Dear Fawad,

Give it a try ,Insha ALLAH you will get Visa .... you have a decent amount of funds available in the form of saving certificates, i think they are sufficient , BUT i showed Savings Certificates & liquid money too .... As per my understanding , if u show them proof like how you/ur father got this money ( may be your father got it on his retirement, or by selling any property ..... etc) and attach it along with your this certificate from National Savings , it should work !! . They just want to see that you have sufficient funding to sponsor your studies.

For IELTS, i attach it wid my application and i had 6.5 band. Check it in their checklist if they want it. You can also attach ur language proficiency certificate which u got from last attended institution showing that medium of instruction was ENGLISH.

apply ONLINE , to get urgent response of ur application. I suggest you to hold your Aus admission until you get a positive response from embassy.

and last thing , Dear if Almighty Allah pak has decided it for you , nobody can stop You .. Have Faith.... Pray ... and Apply in confidence !! Wish you All the Best ... !!!

( I'm available for any sort of help .... )
fawad989 said:
AoA Friends ..!!!!

I applied for Master of Engineering ( Internetworking) Delhousie University for January intake 2014 .
Uni coordinator said that my application is Reviewing and they will response end of July .
at the same time I have also applied for Swinburne Uni ( Australia ) and may be get offer letter end of July .

I am personally interested in Canada ,
some of my information

MY father have National Saving Certificate behood saving certificate and pension account certificate total amount of 5200000/-
No other liquid money no other account , no other business .
now tell me it will be ok for me to apply on this basis ( National saving Certificate statement only )
or if any other suggestions so tell me I can consider it
and yes one thing more I got overall 6.0 no less than 5.5 band in IELTS
will IELTS required for Embassy ?

Especially Telecommunicst reply me in detail
my email fawad989 @ yahoo.com

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Telecommunist,

Congrats on getting visa :)
which specialization you selected for Meng.I also applied same but in RF Field

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
Thanks Alot for Your kind Response .

May I ask you that how much money have you shown in the form of certificates and liquid money .
and let me suggests that how much money if I can arrange should be in my father's account and for how much time
Like my intake is January , then how much time and how much money ( liquid form ) is required .

and yes my father is retired and all of his saving is in National Saving Certificates and we get monthly income and thats it.
no other business no any other liquid cash .
ya one thing having house of 70 lk .
thats it

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
dear, I dont think if my example can help .... anyways,
1. I showed 30Lacs in Saving Certificates, and around 25L liquid ... but they just want to see (1 year fee + 10K living ) so dont worry.
2. Very good , you can show property evaluation certificate for ur house, contact some state agents or ask Adil Sulehri ( he knows very well about property evaluation thingy and he is a very nice guy so give him a PM and he will help you).
3. If you can easily arrange some good money , means some 2M or more or less , get it depositd into bank and make some property sale papers from court.. .. It is the best way to justify your money. And it doesnt need to be in ur account for 3 or 4 months, you can deposit it just a day earlier than you apply.
4. Good Luck ...

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Thanks !!

Photonics

para bacha22 said:
Hi Telecommunist,

Congrats on getting visa :)
which specialization you selected for Meng.I also applied same but in RF Field

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Telecommunist,

I also sent u a PM message. Please respond

MFaheem

Jun 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-02-2014
Med's Done....
07-03-2014
Passport Req..
02-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon..
National saving certificates are in Urdu. How can I get in English. Please reply as soon as possible because I want to apply in 2 to 3 days.
Telecommunist said:
Aoa,

Alhamd i got my Visa.. I had a lot of confusions while applying for Visa, finally today i got it and want to answer some queries which may help new guys !!

Q. Is NOC mandatory for Govt Employees ??

A : No, I didnt attach NOC with my application ,although i showed that i fall under Govt: Employees category and i'm a permanent Employee of Govt of Pakistan.

Q. National Saving Certificates are a valid source of funding?

A: Yes, you can show but do get a letter from ur saving center showing that "your certificates are encashable at any time" .I showed Certificates and Liquid money. So certificates make your statement strong.

Q: 2nd MS in the same Field ... can be a negative point for you?

A: yet waiting to get this answer, one of my friend showed his MS and got medical call.. Hope he will get it soon !!

Regards,
Telecommunist !