+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani students AIP on 3rd September and glitch email, kindly gather there

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I also applied in July and also have bloody error letter with me no news since September 8, 2020, Is Ottawa Office not working or are they just too slow? Have you guys had access to notes?

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Some files seem to be transferred to AbuDhabi which is now my Primary Office (came to know through IRCC call) I think it changed recently, how much time can we expect our decision to roll out? how many July applicants are left here without a decision?

My Eligibility started on 3rd Sept, then Rolled back on 4th Feb and then came back to "Under Review" yesterday along with Medical "Passed"

@Ironclad do you think my Elgibility would be re-assessed now, since my Primary and Secondary Office was Ottawa and Edmonton before?

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Some files seem to be transferred to AbuDhabi which is now my Primary Office (came to know through IRCC call) I think it changed recently, how much time can we expect our decision to roll out? how many July applicants are left here without a decision?

My Eligibility started on 3rd Sept, then Rolled back on 4th Feb and then came back to "Under Review" yesterday along with Medical "Passed"

@Ironclad do you think my Elgibility would be re-assessed now, since my Primary and Secondary Office was Ottawa and Edmonton before?
We’re on the same boat. How did you call the agent ? Could you please share

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada

It's a really strange situation since Abu Dhabi VO is usually notorious. Hope the files get decisions on time time though.

Reactions: Hopenotout98

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
It's a really strange situation since Abu Dhabi VO is usually notorious. Hope the files get decisions on time time though.
That's just ridiculous, hope they would just take care of Admissibility because Elgibility in their hands would be a Massacre. (god forbid)