19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
Not required as Japanese resident
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
Hey Guys,
My name is Talha Imtiaz. I ve got admission in Thompson Rivers Univeristy, BC. I am a Pakistani citizen but currently I am Long Term Resident of Japan. I ll be applying for visa real soon and I need to know that How do I translate my Japanese documents because a professional Translator fee is 10,000 Yen per page about 11,000 PKR. :'( what to do ?? Help please !
Peace ! YO !!

Zain Ahmad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
talha21 said:
Hey Guys,
My name is Talha Imtiaz. I ve got admission in Thompson Rivers Univeristy, BC. I am a Pakistani citizen but currently I am Long Term Resident of Japan. I ll be applying for visa real soon and I need to know that How do I translate my Japanese documents because a professional Translator fee is 10,000 Yen per page about 11,000 PKR. :'( what to do ?? Help please !
Peace ! YO !!
hey. You got admission for MBA or Pre-MBA from Thompson Rivers University ?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
talha21 said:
Hey Guys,
Peace ! YO !!
If you are not the permanent resident of the Japan then i will suggest you to apply from your home country, secondly they need Professional Translation in French or English so you have to do it...............

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
Zain,,, In BBA lol :D

Momi ... we have nothing in Pakistan, I mean its just property , business in Japan so I thought I should apply it from here, what do you suggest? I mean on what basis

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
talha21 said:
Zain,,, In BBA lol :D

Momi ... we have nothing in Pakistan, I mean its just property , business in Japan so I thought I should apply it from here, what do you suggest? I mean on what basis
I am asking u this because they can object saying that you have low level of establishment in home country, but if you have nothing in Pakistan then it will be ok to apply from Japan...........

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
momi said:
I am asking u this because they can object saying that you have low level of establishment in home country, but if you have nothing in Pakistan then it will be ok to apply from Japan...........
thanks.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Are you a japanese citizen as well? carrying a japanese passport? if you are applying for a study permit on a pakistani passport, it can be tricky as momi had already said above. Otherwise, You need to write a good statement of purpose, describe your background clearly and completely , leaving no margin for error otherwise visa officer could refuse you based on the fact that you immigrated to Japan and never came back to Pakistan then you would do the same while studying in Canada.

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
rockers2012 said:
Are you a japanese citizen as well? carrying a japanese passport? if you are applying for a study permit on a pakistani passport, it can be tricky as momi had already said above. Otherwise, You need to write a good statement of purpose, describe your background clearly and completely , leaving no margin for error otherwise visa officer could refuse you based on the fact that you immigrated to Japan and never came back to Pakistan then you would do the same while studying in Canada.
We have a family business here about 50 years old, most of my family members reside in Japan,. I did my A Levels from Lahore , Pakistan and then I came here. Bro, I dont have some tourist, worker, TRV type visa. my Visa is Long Term Resident and It ll change to Permanent Resident and Japanese citizen in 2014 according to Japanese law because both my parents hold Japanese passports. I have a strong Bank Statement and Business papers here, so What to do now ? coz from here it ll take 10 days to issue visa and in Pakistan I ve heard its taking monthsssssssssssss ! thats bad !

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
We have no final control over circumstances. There had been cases where students were living in Turkey or UAE either studying or working and wanted to move to Canada for their further studies but their study permit was declined based on home tie reasons. If you have no other choice left, then you might take a chance, that's all. Applying from Pakistan is also no guarantee that you will get visa. Each case is different, background is different etc
you cant compare your situation with anyone's else. All your family members and parents are japanese citizens seems like Japan is like your new home now etc if something bad happens to your parents or some issues to arise then you will definitely come back there and not gonna stay there forever.
No one can predict for sure about the exact outcome of your case so we just can speculate about things.

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
rockers2012 said:
We have no final control over circumstances. There had been cases where students were living in Turkey or UAE either studying or working and wanted to move to Canada for their further studies but their study permit was declined based on home tie reasons. If you have no other choice left, then you might take a chance, that's all. Applying from Pakistan is also no guarantee that you will get visa. Each case is different, background is different etc
you cant compare your situation with anyone's else. All your family members and parents are japanese citizens seems like Japan is like your new home now etc if something bad happens to your parents or some issues to arise then you will definitely come back there and not gonna stay there forever.
No one can predict for sure about the exact outcome of your case so we just can speculate about things.
exactly ! you are right !
p.s
Do I need to show hometies like my property documents in Pakistan and other stuff or Business documents from Japan will be enough ??
and you know Japanese visa have a good worth and is strong thats why I wanted to apply from here to take advantage of Japanese PR.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
first of all, you need to decide from which country you are going to file your case in. Accordingly, you need to show things that will bound you back from Canada. Home ties can be shown in more than many ways, your business, personal property, kids/wife, future job prospects etc

PS: They hardly care whether you have a japanese visa or American visa they go by the book/law.