Pakistani spousal case-nikkah and ruksati together

Immo326

Sep 26, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hello, i have had my nikkah and ruksati the same day due to a death in our family without the rituals mehndi ect. It was a one day function. It was our grandfathers wish and he passed away a month before our marrige. We could not have the rest functions as we wanted it to be simple because of the death. Will this effect my application i am at the point where it is in background check. I have stated that we had our full wedding and once my husband arrives we will have a function in canada for the people who have missed our wedding. Please let me know. If having nikkah and ruksati together makes a red flag ? We lived together for 15 days and i came back to canada because of work. Couldnt go back because of covid. Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, i have had my nikkah and ruksati the same day due to a death in our family without the rituals mehndi ect. It was a one day function. It was our grandfathers wish and he passed away a month before our marrige. We could not have the rest functions as we wanted it to be simple because of the death. Will this effect my application i am at the point where it is in background check. I have stated that we had our full wedding and once my husband arrives we will have a function in canada for the people who have missed our wedding. Please let me know. If having nikkah and ruksati together makes a red flag ? We lived together for 15 days and i came back to canada because of work. Couldnt go back because of covid. Thank you.
Assume this may be an arranged marriage. If it wasn’t ritual’s are less important if a couple have been dating longterm and have lots of proof of being ina genuine relationship. You will need to explain in your application why things needed to be done in one day and why all the traditional steps in the marriage ceremony weren’t completed. Did you have a party after the wedding even if it was only attended by a small amount of people?