+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani National (male) VISA NEED ASAP pregnant canadian

Pehsawarlove

Oct 6, 2021
Hello. I’m a Canadian female. I need my Pakistani fiancé/husband to come to Canada as soon as possible. I’m in a very weird situation.

we are Muslim. The Canadian government does not accept our Islamic marriage.
I’m in a weird legal situation I don’t know what to do I tried to contact the immigration but I didn’t get a response.

First of all, I’m legally married in Canada to somebody. I filed for divorce. With the divorce was not settled yet. So legally by Canadian law I’m married. In Islamic law I was divorced. I went to Pakistan. And I got married in Pakistan.

i’m not going to wait a year or two or three or who knows how long this stupid Canadian divorce is going to take in order to move on with my life, because I want children. And in my religion I can’t have children without being married. I understand that the Canadian government does not accept my marriage…

I want to apply for a temporary resident visa or some kind of tourist visa for my, I’ll call him fiancé, since We would have to marry in Canada after I’m fully divorced.

I’m also pregnant right now with his child

What I want to know, When I go online and see how long it’s going to take to apply for a visitor visa for a Pakistani national it says over 300 days on the immigration website, is that information correct? Seems like it’s a very long time to wait just to get a visitor visa. If that’s the case what else can we do to get the fastest visa?

I just want him to be able to come to Canada. I work in Canada. I rent a house. I’ve just been staying here for a few months because I want to be with him. I’m currently in Pakistan. I want to apply for a visa for him as soon as possible. Honestly it’s really rustic here, the quality of life it’s really different for me. I’m having a difficult time adjusting to the mosquitos and dusty environment. If he is able to enter Canada, I am able to take care of him. I just don’t know what visa is the fastest to get. Even when I googled it some people said Pakistanis get tourist visa within 4 weeks, but the Canadian website gave me a 300+ day estimate… I don’t know what is true. Would it be easier for him to get a student visa? Honestly I don’t really wanna end up having the baby here…. I don’t really know what to do. And I also don’t know what to do about the situation. Do I tell the Canadian government that we got married Islamicly here and that he’s my fiancé in Canadian law?

Any advice will help thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello. I’m a Canadian female. I need my Pakistani fiancé/husband to come to Canada as soon as possible. I’m in a very weird situation.

I’m in a weird legal situation I don’t know what to do I tried to contact the immigration but I didn’t get a response.

First of all, I’m legally married in Canada to somebody. I filed for divorce. With the divorce was not settled yet. So legally by Canadian law I’m married. In Islamic law I was divorced. I went to Pakistan. And I got married in Pakistan.

i’m not going to wait a year or two or three or who knows how long this stupid Canadian divorce is going to take in order to move on with my life, because I want children. And in my religion I can’t have children without being married. I understand that the Canadian government does not accept my marriage…

I want to apply for a temporary resident visa or some kind of tourist visa for my, I’ll call him fiancé, since We would have to marry in Canada after I’m fully divorced.

What I want to know, When I go online and see how long it’s going to take to apply for a visitor visa for a Pakistani national it says over 300 days on the immigration website, is that information correct? Seems like it’s a very long time to wait just to get a visitor visa. If that’s the case what else can we do to get the fastest visa?

I just want him to be able to come to Canada. I work in Canada. I rent a house. I’ve just been staying here for a few months because I want to be with him. I’m currently in Pakistan. I want to apply for a visa for him as soon as possible. Honestly it’s really rustic here, the quality of life it’s really different for me. I’m having a difficult time adjusting to the mosquitos and dusty environment. If he is able to enter Canada, I am able to take care of him. I just don’t know what visa is the fastest to get. Even when I googled it some people said Pakistanis get tourist visa within 4 weeks, but the Canadian website gave me a 300+ day estimate… I don’t know what is true. Would it be easier for him to get a student visa? Honestly I don’t really wanna end up having the baby here…. I don’t really know what to do. And I also don’t know what to do about the situation. Do I tell the Canadian government that we got married Islamicly here and that he’s my fiancé in Canadian law?

There is no expedited way. Processing times are an average but expect that amount of time due to Covid. Assume he has done biometrics. He needs to show strong ties to country, travel history and funds. If he wants a study permit, get admission to a school, pay first year tuition and apply. Permits will still take months and he needs to show career/education progression, funds and ties to home country.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The reason why your marriage isn't accepted isn't because it's Islamic. Plenty of people here have successfully sponsored their spouses where they had an Islamic marriage. The exact issue is that you were married before your divorce in Canada was finalized. This is why Canada doesn't accept your marriage. It wouldn't matter if your second marriage was Islamic or Canadian or any other country/religion, it still wouldn't be accepted since you remarried before your divorce was finalized.

To answer your question, he needs to apply for a TRV if he wants to come to Canada. When he applies for the TRV he will want to show that he has strong ties to his home country (e.g. employment, property, assets, etc.) to have a decent chance of being approved. He will also need to show that he has sufficient funds saved to cover his visit to Canada. Additionally, it will help his case if he has previous traveled to countries such as Canada, the US and the UK (i.e. countries where he requires a visa). While the official processing time is 300+ days, we are seeing applications (some applications) processed faster. In the application, you can tell the Canadian government that he is your fiance. I would avoid mentioning that you are pregnant. The challenge you face is that if it looks like he has really strong ties to Canada (i.e. you, the baby, etc.) the TRV may be refused because IRCC may be concerned he has plans to remain in Canada long term.

The study permit is an option provided he has the money (he will need savings of at least $25,000) and provided what he plans to study in Canada makes sense in light of his previous education and work experience. The study permit route is far from guaranteed. If you want to go this route, you would need to hurry to get him accepted by the right program and school to be able to submit his application. You are running out of time to make this possible for the January intake. If you miss the January intake - you're looking at May next year earliest for the study permit.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Pehsawarlove

Oct 6, 2021
What
The reason why your marriage isn't accepted isn't because it's Islamic. Plenty of people here have successfully sponsored their spouses where they had an Islamic marriage. The exact issue is that you were married before your divorce in Canada was finalized. This is why Canada doesn't accept your marriage. It wouldn't matter if your second marriage was Islamic or Canadian or any other country/religion, it still wouldn't be accepted since you remarried before your divorce was finalized.

To answer your question, he needs to apply for a TRV if he wants to come to Canada. When he applies for the TRV he will want to show that he has strong ties to his home country (e.g. employment, property, assets, etc.) to have a decent chance of being approved. He will also need to show that he has sufficient funds saved to cover his visit to Canada. Additionally, it will help his case if he has previous traveled to countries such as Canada, the US and the UK (i.e. countries where he requires a visa). While the official processing time is 300+ days, we are seeing applications (some applications) processed faster. In the application, you can tell the Canadian government that he is your fiance. I would avoid mentioning that you are pregnant. The challenge you face is that if it looks like he has really strong ties to Canada (i.e. you, the baby, etc.) the TRV may be refused because IRCC may be concerned he has plans to remain in Canada long term.

The study permit is an option provided he has the money (he will need savings of at least $25,000) and provided what he plans to study in Canada makes sense in light of his previous education and work experience. The study permit route is far from guaranteed. If you want to go this route, you would need to hurry to get him accepted by the right program and school to be able to submit his application. You are running out of time to make this possible for the January intake. If you miss the January intake - you're looking at May next year earliest for the study permit.

What are the fastest times you have seen processed? Cause I feel 300 days is literally practically a year, very very long time to wait

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What

What are the fastest times you have seen processed? Cause I feel 300 days is literally practically a year, very very long time to wait
That is the average time. The people who may receive a faster processing times are spouses of citizens, for example, but even then not guaranteed. Your partner has to apply and wait.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
oh dear its terrible time and worst situation i can feel the pain. i would suggest if he did class 12 or more and even a study gap. if u have money then apply in cheapest colleges but where ielts not require only dulingo english test accepted. in my opinion apply in new brunswick community college. they process application in 2 weeks, mean time let him take online test in dulingo which cost 50$ only. one two three four tries no matter until he get require score, secure admision fees and thats the first step. getting visa or rejectiong by VO are the after steps , if u want more strong application then hire this counsultant which are very famous and strong ratio of visa acceptance also u can contact him on other options he surely will help u, getting study visa is the quicket way from pakistan through SDS its takes not more than 2 monthly and some time less than 2 months, so question is ur husband is able to get admission if yes then go ahead and take chance through Student direct stream. The easiest admission in publick college is only in NEW BRUNSWICK community college where Dulingo test is accepted if not have ielts, if u need more info pls contect me.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1998191480418069/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=3139774606259745

you can directly contact MR GAUTHAM KOLLURI, RCICCIP

you can also contact him www.cipstudyabroad.com
i am sure he will guide u and can prepare ur file. i hope this will help u to take first step, and dont worry our prays with u, May Allah make ease for u in this situation, stay bless

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Not sure where you got 300 days number from ...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

I do not know how far you are in your pregnancy but ..... I doubt getting admission in any university or anything in Canada plus SDS will be fast. I may be wrong. Usually admission in a Canadian university takes quite a few steps including sending application + transcripts + english exam. Now for study permit it will take certainly take english exam too. It can take some time. I do not know what your husband's education quals are.

There is more. AFTER they come to canada, they can stay here maximum for 6 months on visitor visa. It is possible for them to have a visitor extension (called visitor record) for 6 more months but it can be troublesome to get. So, if they are coming, you better have a plan for them to stay longer. Assuming you have a delivery in those six months, trust me you will NEED one person (unless you have a family here already). I had my mother and father for my wife and still it was not easy. So have a plan in place for them to be here legally for longer no matter what visa they arrive on.

One option is you apply for their visitor visa RIGHT AWAY. Then seek admission in a degree program. This means in Canada you will have a roardmap. Even if their study permit takes time they can legally remain in Canada on implied status.

Also, I will be VERY VERY VERY careful for your pregnancy to immigration right now. Also, that they are your fiance/husband. This is because family laws in Canada can be troublesome. Legally, you are married (may be separated).

Now since your divorce is in progress, that is one more complexity. I do not know what kind of divorce you have but there are two kinds -- fault and no fault. Since you are now pregnant (while still legally married), I have a doubt that your former husband can push for a "fault" divorce. Again this is a complexity of family law and you should get appropriate legal advice from family lawyer on this matter to ensure you are not unjustly treated in your divorce filing. This is why I want you to be careful to declare about your pregnancy or your new marriage. Get legal advice in this matter.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Not sure where you got 300 days number from ...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

I do not know how far you are in your pregnancy but ..... I doubt getting admission in any university or anything in Canada plus SDS will be fast. I may be wrong. Usually admission in a Canadian university takes quite a few steps including sending application + transcripts + english exam. Now for study permit it will take certainly take english exam too. It can take some time. I do not know what your husband's education quals are.

There is more. AFTER they come to canada, they can stay here maximum for 6 months on visitor visa. It is possible for them to have a visitor extension (called visitor record) for 6 more months but it can be troublesome to get. So, if they are coming, you better have a plan for them to stay longer. Assuming you have a delivery in those six months, trust me you will NEED one person (unless you have a family here already). I had my mother and father for my wife and still it was not easy. So have a plan in place for them to be here legally for longer no matter what visa they arrive on.

One option is you apply for their visitor visa RIGHT AWAY. Then seek admission in a degree program. This means in Canada you will have a roardmap. Even if their study permit takes time they can legally remain in Canada on implied status.

Also, I will be VERY VERY VERY careful for your pregnancy to immigration right now. Also, that they are your fiance/husband. This is because family laws in Canada can be troublesome. Legally, you are married (may be separated).

Now since your divorce is in progress, that is one more complexity. I do not know what kind of divorce you have but there are two kinds -- fault and no fault. Since you are now pregnant (while still legally married), I have a doubt that your former husband can push for a "fault" divorce. Again this is a complexity of family law and you should get appropriate legal advice from family lawyer on this matter to ensure you are not unjustly treated in your divorce filing. This is why I want you to be careful to declare about your pregnancy or your new marriage. Get legal advice in this matter.
AGREEED on One option is you apply for their visitor visa RIGHT AWAY. Then seek admission in a degree program. This means in Canada you will have a roardmap. Even if their study permit takes time they can legally remain in Canada on implied status.

For admission the easiest way is Newbrunswick community college would be best option because they easily accept with easy english test dulingo. in unviersity admission will be tough task and not easy to get enrolled in university due to high GPA and high application volume....

Pehsawarlove

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah he has AZ. We tired to sign up for the GC KEy? Or portal? His login is not working. When we tried to confirm the account it would say please try again later. Are we signing up for the account correctly? What happens if the account doesn’t work how else can we get a visa from Pakistan? Isn’t there another way to apply. I want to apply for his visa as soon as possible.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah he has AZ. We tired to sign up for the GC KEy? Or portal? His login is not working. When we tried to confirm the account it would say please try again later. Are we signing up for the account correctly? What happens if the account doesn’t work how else can we get a visa from Pakistan? Isn’t there another way to apply. I want to apply for his visa as soon as possible.
Your partner needs to apply for a visitor visa now. There is no other way at this point. Put in the application and in the meantime, apply to colleges, get admission and apply for a study permit. There have been login/portal issues for the past week. Try a different browser.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Your partner needs to apply for a visitor visa now. There is no other way at this point. Put in the application and in the meantime, apply to colleges, get admission and apply for a study permit. There have been login/portal issues for the past week. Try a different browser.
Use brave browser. If not login then just go right corner menu and click on history. The clear all c
History including pop up and caches. Every time do it if failing to login it does work one two or maximum attempts after failing

Reactions: Naturgrl

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Would have a plan B in case he doesn’t get the TRV.