so we four guys are waiting for visa arrival from CHC pakistan.i,e

@kugaa
@sehrish
@lost guy
@shahab

if any body else ...plz share///

lost guy

Aug 7, 2010
have anybody heared any rejection now a days from pakistani applicants.i heared that the visa officer is quiet lenient this time.hope for best.

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
lost guy said:
have anybody heared any rejection now a days from pakistani applicants.i heared that the visa officer is quiet lenient this time.hope for best.
Dear Inshallah we all will get it......

May Allah Almighty solve all our problems....

thnks

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
kab ayeeee ga visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................................?

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah ,i also heard that chc is lenient this time ......
may be its because of floods ,a catastrophe that we r facing nwadays...

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
ok thats great ...we will get our visa at our door step.....
i am going to put a chair infront of my main gate and display a play card......

ur kind arrival is awaited ...ohh my dear visa....

AbdulManan

Aug 24, 2010
Count me in! though i'm an undergraduate student. but i'm also waiting for my Visa ::)
my medical was done on 6th of august and i submitted my passport on the same day

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@shahab :
great idea
i'll ask my gate keeper to grab the tcs delivery man and snatch the box ,as he sees the red box bike ....
lol

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@ Sehrish......
CHC made us insane and compelled us to do so.......

any how Inshallah our visa is coming soooooon....Inshallah..
guys pray for all of us ....

how great it will be....if CHC decides to issue visas to all the ppl whi applied from pak...as this nation is very deserted...very effected and very exploited...

atleast someone will get benefit.....

Apr 12, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
Dear All, I am based in Karachi having 14 years experience in IT profession with a Bachelor degree in computer science. My main interests are data networks and telecommunication. Now planning to attend a Canadian university in order to earn my master’s degree. (I'm looking at programs in IT and Management).

I am already 50 years old with a long experience on different positions.

My concern is whether at this age it would be feasible to re join studies at post graduate level in Canada?? and will I be able to find a suitable job after completing a Canadian master's degree in any field of technology or management.

The objective is Post Graduate Work Permit and ultimately Canadian Experience Class Process for Immigration after completing Canadian master’s degree and having Post Graduate Work Permit.

I would highly appreciate advice and suggestions.