Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi,

[size=10pt]Please advise what steps we need to take for ECA ?[/size]

I live in Canada. I have completed my Diploma in General nursing program and Diploma in Midwifery from Karachi ,Pakistan and I want to verify those Diploma Certificates & Transcripts only as this is the basic requirement for immigration process.

My bro went to HEC Karachi, but officer refused to do verification as HEC don't do verification of Diploma in General Nursing and in Midwifery however on WES website shown that all documents must be attested by HEC.

HEC advised us to verify your documents from IBCC (Interboard Committee of Chairmen).

please advise me is it Ok if we attested from IBCC.

Please advise What about matric and intermediate ? do we need to go each board?

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to assess HSSE(Intermediate) and higher degrees from WES.
Yes you can get attestation of your Diplomas from IBCC and send it to WES if HEC is unwilling to do it.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello.

What about for someone who has done O and A levels? How can they submit their documents to WES? The website doesn't mention anything about it

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
You will have to go to theWES website Under UK requirements. Use those requiremts for the secondary education.

So in simple words, go to the Cambridge/ U of London Website and order transcripts. Once you get them in sealed envelopes, send them to WES using the refrence number you will get from them.

Nov 10, 2014
Brothers,
1. what are the basic steps to get WES.. like matric, Inter, Bachelor and master degree.....
2.one more important thing is, what about our degrees i have done 2 years Bachelor degree and Master degree? i mean during applying Immigration it will be consider Master degree or bachelor because of 2 years program?
3. And i have also 1 year and 2 year diplomas program from local institutes in Pakistan do i also need to get WES for these diplomas? and i saw in WES Pakistan's institute list this local institute is not there....

Appreciated your support..

Thanks..

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
I already have the O and A level certificates. Isn't it something to do with sending our equivalence?

458_Bridge said:
You will have to go to theWES website Under UK requirements. Use those requiremts for the secondary education.

So in simple words, go to the Cambridge/ U of London Website and order transcripts. Once you get them in sealed envelopes, send them to WES using the refrence number you will get from them.

Nov 10, 2014
insouciant said:
You need to assess HSSE(Intermediate) and higher degrees from WES.
Yes you can get attestation of your Diplomas from IBCC and send it to WES if HEC is unwilling to do it.
Insouciant,
i have also done 2 diplomas in safety management and safety engineering. do i need to attest from IBCC? even this one is from locan institute in islamabad,
and one more question i have done my bachelor 2 years program and Master degree 2 years program, what will be value according to WES ?
During making my EE, do i have to mention i have done master degree. i'm confused to show my education in EE.
guide me plz.

tar123

Feb 22, 2018
Hello.

What about for someone who has done O and A levels? How can they submit their documents to WES? The website doesn't mention anything about it
Hello, Could you pls tell me whether you wrote "university of cambridge" for the awarding institution while filling out the application?

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Insouciant,
i have also done 2 diplomas in safety management and safety engineering. do i need to attest from IBCC? even this one is from locan institute in islamabad,
and one more question i have done my bachelor 2 years program and Master degree 2 years program, what will be value according to WES ?
During making my EE, do i have to mention i have done master degree. i'm confused to show my education in EE.
guide me plz.
go with your academics...Bachelors and masters...

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

I live in Canada. I have completed my Diploma in General nursing program and Diploma in Midwifery from Karachi ,Pakistan and I want to verify those Diploma Certificates & Transcripts only as this is the basic requirement for immigration process.

My bro went to HEC Karachi, but officer refused to do verification as HEC don't do verification of Diploma in General Nursing and in Midwifery however on WES website shown that all documents must be attested by HEC.

HEC advised us to verify your documents from IBCC (Interboard Committee of Chairmen).

Hi Aliz
I read your post. I also go through this process. So kindly please guide me what can i do to verified my both diploma. WES accepting verification from IBCC?. If you complete this process of evaluation it would be grateful for me. I hope you response as soon as possible I am waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards
Shumaila

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

Mustafajajja

Feb 20, 2021
Hi,

Hi;

Can you please update? what happened next? Did you get your ECA report?