20-01-2015 ( Submitted on 23-01-2015 )
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015 ( Passport(s) Received )
LANDED..........
27-04-2015 Inn Shaa Allah
sqr said:
bus ja rahe hain insha Allah :)
Insha Allah :)
Bas aap phonchy or hum aarhy hain insha Allah 8)

Shehryar

Apr 6, 2015
Dear All,

I trust this note finds you all in good health. I am writing to inquire about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

I have successfully received PER on 09 March 2015 , however, I recently changed my job and I must inform the relevant Visa Office about change in employment status. Could anyone of you please tell me the complete address of the Visa Office where I can send all additional documents along with a covering letter?

I will be grateful if anyone of you can help me out. I also have to send my USA Police Clearance and I want to be 100% sure about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

Thank You in advance!

Regards,

Shehryar

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
Shehryar said:
Dear All,

I trust this note finds you all in good health. I am writing to inquire about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

I have successfully received PER on 09 March 2015 , however, I recently changed my job and I must inform the relevant Visa Office about change in employment status. Could anyone of you please tell me the complete address of the Visa Office where I can send all additional documents along with a covering letter?

I will be grateful if anyone of you can help me out. I also have to send my USA Police Clearance and I want to be 100% sure about the address of Visa Office for FSW applicants from Pakistan.

Thank You in advance!

Regards,

Shehryar
Hi Shehryar. Congrats for ur PER. As u said u have got PER in March so hopefully ur file is still with CIC not in LVO. So u have to wait 1 month more to send doc to LVO. meanwhile u can send CSE to LVO they will reply u within 28 days and tell u whether they have ur file or nt.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
arsalanhasan said:
Is current duration from PR to Citizenship 3/4 years or 4/6 years?
after per it is required to live in there for continuous 3 years out of five.......after 3 u will be able to apply for citizenship.....that will take around 2 years on avg to process.........can be less or more..........so rounding it off......it normally takes somewhere around 5 years after per to get citizenship.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamylove said:
after per it is required to live in there for continuous 3 years out of five.......after 3 u will be able to apply for citizenship.....that will take around 2 years on avg to process.........can be less or more..........so rounding it off......it normally takes somewhere around 5 years after per to get citizenship.
@canadamylove

In Sha ALLAH have a safe flight tomorrow to our land of Dreams ........ CANADA

Don't forget to share your landing and onwards experience with all of us.

Shehryar

Apr 6, 2015
Rustam123 said:
Hi Shehryar. Congrats for ur PER. As u said u have got PER in March so hopefully ur file is still with CIC not in LVO. So u have to wait 1 month more to send doc to LVO. meanwhile u can send CSE to LVO they will reply u within 28 days and tell u whether they have ur file or nt.
Thank You Sir for your prompt reply. I just have one more question.

Is there a prescribed format to notify change of employment? Do I need to update any applications forms? Just a "To Whom It May Concern" letter would be enough?

Thanks in Advance!

ZRM

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Doc's Request.
With application
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
26-Aug-2014
Med's Request
28-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
11-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-Dec-2014 (Abu Dhabi) & 13-Jan-2015 (Islamabad)
VISA ISSUED...
29-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2015
Shehryar said:
Thank You Sir for your prompt reply. I just have one more question.

Is there a prescribed format to notify change of employment? Do I need to update any applications forms? Just a "To Whom It May Concern" letter would be enough?

Thanks in Advance!
I guess an email accompanied by a letter from your new employer would be enough.

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
Saima Qaisar said:
Who among all of u is attending the orientation session by IOM in Islamabad on 21st April??????????????????
I have submitted the form for orientation. Let see which date they give will me.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Salam Guys,

I received the PPR from CIC. my family is in Multan.Should they send there passports directly to Islamabad via courier or via VFS ?

There is no VFS office in Multan

What is the fees for visa stamping ?

Appreciate Your Kind Response.

Regards
Qureishi

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
qureishi said:
Salam Guys,

I received the PPR from CIC. my family is in Multan.Should they send there passports directly to Islamabad via courier or via VFS ?

There is no VFS office in Multan

What is the fees for visa stamping ?

Appreciate Your Kind Response.

Regards
Qureishi
Please read the PPR letter/email carefully.
What do the instructions in the PPR Notice tell you to do ?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
hello all

its me from Canada.

aap log soch rahey hongey mai kahan orangi town chala geya jaha se contact nahi horaha hai :D

baat ye hai ke the day I reached here I was dead tired...........seriously 14 hrs journey is like hell...........aap kuch karne k qabil nahi rehte. 2 din tak to thakan utaarney mai lag jate hain.

the place im residing is out of internet access due to some maintenance goin on in line. by Monday it will be resotred. I just opened a bank account here yesterday and on Monday will buy sim.

here I m logged in from café.

just to give u guys small updates.

on airport the checking in tight.......I mean luggage wise. on 23 kg bags the emirates are accepting upto 24 kg.....means just 1 kg margin. or can say 1.2 kg max. on excess baggage they are not offering even 1 kg............it should be max 32.4 kg.......not more than that.

if u guys have someone in FIA then take their help. mere sath hua ye

out of 6 bags of 23 kg...........2 were over weight to 32 kg..........means 4 bags to 23 ke thay..........baqi 2 32 k thay.....so for those extra 9 kg I was required to pay 50 dollars US per bag......total 18 kg extra ke 100 dollars.

baqi excess luggage mai out of 4 bags.....2 bags 34 kg k thay.........means 2 kg extra.

to mera total 20 21 kg ziada weight tha. but mere ek friend ka dost FIA mai hai. I took his help. usne mere luggage ka weight he nahi hone dia..........actually mai 4 hrs pehle airport pohoncha...us se mila....he made all settings with emirates guy at counter. then jab counter open hua mera aik bhi luggage weight nahi hua...........he just issued me baggage slips.

in return I paid that fia guy 4000. to is tara jaha mere 15000 lagne thay waha sirf 4 mai kaam hogeya and excess luggage bhi 34 34 per nikal gaye. even hand carries were 14 kg each (I was carrying 3 hand carrys) and uske ilawa mere and meri wife ka back pack bhi tha weighing 6 kg each.............to itna sara weight aram se nikal geya. he dropped us in waiting lounge then he went back.

the custom asked me how much dollars I m carrying...........I told them 5000 cash only. no other currency nothing else. again than fia guy helped there and they didn't searched a single thing not a single bag. I was carrying in fact 38000 Canadian dollars cash! yes I took them all cash and nothing happened Alhamdulillah.

at Toronto airport the cbsa guy asked me nothing.............no forms of goods accompanying no forms of goods to follow. he just asked me to show the gold jewelry and by looking at all separately he stamped the photos of jewelry. nothing he asked nothing he took nothing he demanded. hamari sari tayyari gayi tail lene............ :D

everything went smoothly. Alhamdulillah.

guys costs are really high....from airport to Mississauga the taxi charged 65 dollars. the potter charged 30 dollars for luggage. its like 10 dollars for 3 bags then 2 dollars for each additional. I got 13 bags including hand trolleys to I was charged 30 dollars. 10 dollar I gave tip to potter. cos my bags were so heavy and he even loaded them into taxi and helped a lot. potters are mostly muslims from arab countries. so our brothers.

I opened the bank account in TD bank. its very easy and smooth process. pehle appointment lia then kaam hua. i opened 2 separated checking account for me and wife and one saving accounts joint with wife. saving mai aap log sochenge sood hoga........but they said even if u put 50000 dollars in saving then the interest rate is 0.8% per anum. that means 400 dollars yearly...that means around just 35 dollars monthly on 50000 deposit...........so not that much of sood...........all u can do is take out that soood money after a year and give it to someone needy here or back in Pakistan. we can use it to help other needy instead of using ourselves or wasting. again a debatable topic.

if u have small babies upto 6 years of age please bring your strollers with u........its booked free of charge in all airline........here u have to do lots of walking...........i loosed 2 kgs and 1inch waist in just 3 days! and my son is always tired after 10 mins and i have to pick him up............so please bring strollers. muje to majburan yeha se lena hogi. so why wasting 50 dollars here if u have it there?

i have also took a locker in bank to save my jewelry and other valuables in it......cos yeha ager dakaity parti hai to sab safaya hojata hai so its wise to buy a locker here.

initially for new commers the account are free of any charge for 1st 6 months in bank and locker also. so i took all inclusive account which i can change later after 6 months. locker small free hai but not availanble.............medium mila for 28 dollars yearly.. actually ye hai 58 dollars ka and small 30 ka but for us new commers small is free so i just paid the difference of 28 for medium one cos small hai he nahi free. maine list mai naam likhwa dia hai as soon as it get available i will take it cos small free hai for 1st year and next year se only 30 dollars yearly. medium 58 hai yearly.

ok that's it till now. as soon as i get internet and sim i will come online. please pray and its really good to come here. bas its really really coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold in here. very very cold...............nothing i have ever faced. so fast wind of like 40 kms......and very chilling piercing winds! so cold really.

AH

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
canadamylove said:
hello all

its me from Canada.

aap log soch rahey hongey mai kahan orangi town chala geya jaha se contact nahi horaha hai :D

baat ye hai ke the day I reached here I was dead tired...........seriously 14 hrs journey is like hell...........aap kuch karne k qabil nahi rehte. 2 din tak to thakan utaarney mai lag jate hain.

the place im residing is out of internet access due to some maintenance goin on in line. by Monday it will be resotred. I just opened a bank account here yesterday and on Monday will buy sim.

here I m logged in from café.

just to give u guys small updates.

on airport the checking in tight.......I mean luggage wise. on 23 kg bags the emirates are accepting upto 24 kg.....means just 1 kg margin. or can say 1.2 kg max. on excess baggage they are not offering even 1 kg............it should be max 32.4 kg.......not more than that.

if u guys have someone in FIA then take their help. mere sath hua ye

out of 6 bags of 23 kg...........2 were over weight to 32 kg..........means 4 bags to 23 ke thay..........baqi 2 32 k thay.....so for those extra 9 kg I was required to pay 50 dollars US per bag......total 18 kg extra ke 100 dollars.

baqi excess luggage mai out of 4 bags.....2 bags 34 kg k thay.........means 2 kg extra.

to mera total 20 21 kg ziada weight tha. but mere ek friend ka dost FIA mai hai. I took his help. usne mere luggage ka weight he nahi hone dia..........actually mai 4 hrs pehle airport pohoncha...us se mila....he made all settings with emirates guy at counter. then jab counter open hua mera aik bhi luggage weight nahi hua...........he just issued me baggage slips.

in return I paid that fia guy 4000. to is tara jaha mere 15000 lagne thay waha sirf 4 mai kaam hogeya and excess luggage bhi 34 34 per nikal gaye. even hand carries were 14 kg each (I was carrying 3 hand carrys) and uske ilawa mere and meri wife ka back pack bhi tha weighing 6 kg each.............to itna sara weight aram se nikal geya. he dropped us in waiting lounge then he went back.

the custom asked me how much dollars I m carrying...........I told them 5000 cash only. no other currency nothing else. again than fia guy helped there and they didn't searched a single thing not a single bag. I was carrying in fact 38000 Canadian dollars cash! yes I took them all cash and nothing happened Alhamdulillah.

at Toronto airport the cbsa guy asked me nothing.............no forms of goods accompanying no forms of goods to follow. he just asked me to show the gold jewelry and by looking at all separately he stamped the photos of jewelry. nothing he asked nothing he took nothing he demanded. hamari sari tayyari gayi tail lene............ :D

everything went smoothly. Alhamdulillah.

guys costs are really high....from airport to Mississauga the taxi charged 65 dollars. the potter charged 30 dollars for luggage. its like 10 dollars for 3 bags then 2 dollars for each additional. I got 13 bags including hand trolleys to I was charged 30 dollars. 10 dollar I gave tip to potter. cos my bags were so heavy and he even loaded them into taxi and helped a lot. potters are mostly muslims from arab countries. so our brothers.

I opened the bank account in TD bank. its very easy and smooth process. pehle appointment lia then kaam hua. i opened 2 separated checking account for me and wife and one saving accounts joint with wife. saving mai aap log sochenge sood hoga........but they said even if u put 50000 dollars in saving then the interest rate is 0.8% per anum. that means 400 dollars yearly...that means around just 35 dollars monthly on 50000 deposit...........so not that much of sood...........all u can do is take out that soood money after a year and give it to someone needy here or back in Pakistan. we can use it to help other needy instead of using ourselves or wasting. again a debatable topic.

if u have small babies upto 6 years of age please bring your strollers with u........its booked free of charge in all airline........here u have to do lots of walking...........i loosed 2 kgs and 1inch waist in just 3 days! and my son is always tired after 10 mins and i have to pick him up............so please bring strollers. muje to majburan yeha se lena hogi. so why wasting 50 dollars here if u have it there?

i have also took a locker in bank to save my jewelry and other valuables in it......cos yeha ager dakaity parti hai to sab safaya hojata hai so its wise to buy a locker here.

initially for new commers the account are free of any charge for 1st 6 months in bank and locker also. so i took all inclusive account which i can change later after 6 months. locker small free hai but not availanble.............medium mila for 28 dollars yearly.. actually ye hai 58 dollars ka and small 30 ka but for us new commers small is free so i just paid the difference of 28 for medium one cos small hai he nahi free. maine list mai naam likhwa dia hai as soon as it get available i will take it cos small free hai for 1st year and next year se only 30 dollars yearly. medium 58 hai yearly.

ok that's it till now. as soon as i get internet and sim i will come online. please pray and its really good to come here. bas its really really coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold in here. very very cold...............nothing i have ever faced. so fast wind of like 40 kms......and very chilling piercing winds! so cold really.

AH
Nice info!!!! Congrats alot!!!!
Wish you best of luck for ur future life....please share ur experience in future also.

LHE PK

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
September 2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb 15 PPR 2 March 15
VISA ISSUED...
April 15
LANDED..........
June 15 InshaAllah
Rustam123 said:
Nice info!!!! Congrats alot!!!!
Wish you best of luck for ur future life....please share ur experience in future also.
Good info and keep updating about your experiences.