+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants [Help needed]

monster

Jun 16, 2014
Folks ,
I m on the verge of applying canadian immig. ; got 24pts for IELTS
need to confirm to you guys how muhc points m I gonna get for Bachelors in Electronics from Sir Syed University of Eng. and Tech. (KARACHI)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
monster said:
Folks ,
I m on the verge of applying canadian immig. ; got 24pts for IELTS
need to confirm to you guys how muhc points m I gonna get for Bachelors in Electronics from Sir Syed University of Eng. and Tech. (KARACHI)
Hello you will get 21 points for Bachelors Degree of 4 years!

Good luck

monster

Jun 16, 2014
thank you for your reply, next and last thing i wanna confirm

i have just got 2 years exp. now ; but the employer where i m working is on the verge of getting shut down any time soon.
I have my salary being deposited into bank account (as account to account transfer OR cash deposits) + I have tax document from FBR + my company reference letter stating my Job description + Company visiting & employee cards

I m just wondering what could happen if the company closes down ; who knows the company wont be there during my visa process. Could this issue create any problems for me in my verification process?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
monster said:
thank you for your reply, next and last thing i wanna confirm

i have just got 2 years exp. now ; but the employer where i m working is on the verge of getting shut down any time soon.
I have my salary being deposited into bank account (as account to account transfer OR cash deposits) + I have tax document from FBR + my company reference letter stating my Job description + Company visiting & employee cards

I m just wondering what could happen if the company closes down ; who knows the company wont be there during my visa process. Could this issue create any problems for me in my verification process?
You should post your query in the 2014 FSWP program thread, you will get a better answer there from the seniors..... But what ive learnt is that you should give the proof of the existence of the company like its website or the employers current personal number or anything like that.. also provide as maximum documents as you can appointment/promotion letter, pay stubs, visiting cards, everything..

Good luck!