+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants-after medical passed stage.

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
I was requested.
If you were requested medical then they should've processed it already. This is super weird. You should send them an email as well as submit a webform (which I am assuming you did). Processing time are so random and every case is dealt with differently

Raheel Mughal

Oct 22, 2018
If you were requested medical then they should've processed it already. This is super weird. You should send them an email as well as submit a webform (which I am assuming you did). Processing time are so random and every case is dealt with differently
Yes i have submitted webform twice but haven’t got any response. I don’t know about email though, where could i send them email?

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Yes i have submitted webform twice but haven’t got any response. I don’t know about email though, where could i send them email?

Send an email to the Abu Dhabi visa office since that where Pakistani Applications are processed. They will send an automated reply saying that they will reply in 15 days, so see if you can get a response since your process has taken several months.

abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca