+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Students, AbuDhabi Visa Office

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Does longer time in between BVL and decision guarantee a positive result? or it can go either way?
Have you got the BVL ? Our timeline is exactly the same except my medical passed on October 22 and additional documents that is LOA review haven’t started yet. My office is also Abu Dhabi.

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Have you got the BVL ? Our timeline is exactly the same except my medical passed on October 22 and additional documents that is LOA review haven’t started yet. My office is also Abu Dhabi.
Not yet sir, I am still waiting for my BVL, I dont know when they will start issuing BVL to July applicants.

My LOA review has started long ago by the way, They request me LOA on 2 Feb

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Not yet sir, I am still waiting for my BVL, I dont know when they will start issuing BVL to July applicants.

My LOA review has started long ago by the way, They request me LOA on 2 Feb
Well, nobody knows that. Ottawa is working very fast in its full capacity while there is now news from Abu Dhabi. Don’t know what they are gonna do to our files. No one has got BVL or ppr in the past few days.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Well, nobody knows that. Ottawa is working very fast in its full capacity while there is now news from Abu Dhabi. Don’t know what they are gonna do to our files. No one has got BVL or ppr in the past few days.
is ottawa really working at full capacity??? im waiting for a decision from ottawa as well

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
i heard they work on weekends so maybe we get positive response soon

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Ottawa is not working fast enough due to COVID imo, so I guess they shifted most of their workload to AbuDhabi as I have observed, These days AD is constantly sending out BVLs every week, some progress is better than no progress at all, they are witholding the decisions for a while but definitely working on our files.

CP18

Jun 20, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Does longer time in between BVL and decision guarantee a positive result? or it can go either way?
After a bvl the decision can go either way but as far as i have noticed , longer time between bvl and decision proved to be positive for the majority

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
After a bvl the decision can go either way but as far as i have noticed , longer time between bvl and decision proved to be positive for the majority
Makes sense, If they wanted to refuse someone, they usually wouldn't hold the decision for too long.

Reactions: CP18