+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** qualification issues

shariqlp

Apr 16, 2014
hello...
i am shariq....i need to ask that i am qualified till b.com and i am taking admission for b.b.a from kwantlen university , vancouver. so, my question is should i show my qualification till b.com or intermediate?????

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shariqlp said:
hello...
i am shariq....i need to ask that i am qualified till b.com and i am taking admission for b.b.a from kwantlen university , vancouver. so, my question is should i show my qualification till b.com or intermediate?????
your recent degree , you need to show if they've asked you to send'em all the transcripts then you must send them from matric to b.com.
That's all :)

GoodLuck

shariqlp

Apr 16, 2014
thnx....

my brother lives in vancouver and he is a citizen of canada.....he is my sponsor...so should i show this in my application.......if yes , which documents would be needed from my brother?

i am going to apply online ...so should i do my medical before applying it online or later?

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shariqlp said:
thnx....

my brother lives in vancouver and he is a citizen of canada.....he is my sponsor...so should i show this in my application.......if yes , which documents would be needed from my brother?

i am going to apply online ...so should i do my medical before applying it online or later?
let your bother handle your case only you need to do is to pack your bags
:-D perhaps if you insist then you might need his sponsorship documents along with his citizenship :D

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shariqlp said:
and can i show bank statement of my uncle????he will be my financer...
Yes you can but you'll nee your uncle authorization letter along with his passport or NIC or license card copy.

:)