+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

wasimmaqsood

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Mr Hassan
I have some concerns regarding my wife PCC she is from Azad Kashmir and I already got her PCC from our current adress stating from marriage till date but her old respective police stations are not providing any PCC with duration of stay its just stating that she have no record in our police station. Will that be acceptable as its not showing even from birth till marriage? Kindly help

wasimmaqsood

Mar 20, 2018
Yes it's ok. If you will mention Lahore in you address/personal/education history and this stay was of more than 6 months than you have to get PCC from Lahore. If you are not going to mention than no need.
Hi Mr Hassan
I have some concerns regarding my wife PCC she is from Azad Kashmir and I already got her PCC from our current adress stating from marriage till date but her old respective police stations are not providing any PCC with duration of stay its just stating that she have no record in our police station. Will that be acceptable as its not showing even from birth till marriage? Kindly help

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Mr Hassan
You need her PCC from the day she turned 18. If you show her stay at AJK in her address/personal or education history than you must provide her PCC of that city/ town. If you don't mention her stay at AJK than you don't need to provide. Than you need to show that she is residing in this city in which she is residing now since she turned 18 and show PCC of recent city.

wasimmaqsood

Mar 20, 2018
You need her PCC from the day she turned 18. If you show her stay at AJK in her address/personal or education history than you must provide her PCC of that city/ town. If you don't mention her stay at AJK than you don't need to provide. Than you need to show that she is residing in this city in which she is residing now since she turned 18 and show PCC of recent city.
I already have her PCC from AJK but my only concern is that it dosenot state duration any where their format in Kashmir Doesnt have any duration explained i.e from which date to which date. will it work?

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I already have her PCC from AJK but my only concern is that it dosenot state duration any where their format in Kashmir Doesnt have any duration explained i.e from which date to which date. will it work?
Duration is must according to my opinion. Otherwise how will IRCC know about her security background or criminality background

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Duration is must according to my opinion. Otherwise how will IRCC know about her security background or criminality background
Brother although this thread looks old but i will see if someone can clear my doubts. Ok so i am getting my PCC for myself and my wife
Myself : present address in RWP district since 1988 and permanent address in Gujrat District according to CNIC
My wife : before marriage islamabad district since 2003 she was 13 at that time. and in may 2014 her present and permanent address changed to mine that is Pindi and gujrat

Now i will have to get two PCC one from Pindi and one from Gujrat but what would be the dates , since 1988 to present pindi, since birth to present Gujrat ???? I am confused. My application has only Pindi mentioned as Gujrat is my village address.
For my wife islamabad one will mention from 2003 till may 2014 and then pindi one will be since 2014 to present and gujrat one as well for her 2014 to present ??

Can you please guide

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Brother although this thread looks old but i will see if someone can clear my doubts. Ok so i am getting my PCC for myself and my wife
Myself : present address in RWP district since 1988 and permanent address in Gujrat District according to CNIC
My wife : before marriage islamabad district since 2003 she was 13 at that time. and in may 2014 her present and permanent address changed to mine that is Pindi and gujrat

Now i will have to get two PCC one from Pindi and one from Gujrat but what would be the dates , since 1988 to present pindi, since birth to present Gujrat ???? I am confused. My application has only Pindi mentioned as Gujrat is my village address.
For my wife islamabad one will mention from 2003 till may 2014 and then pindi one will be since 2014 to present and gujrat one as well for her 2014 to present ??

Can you please guide
1) If you are residing in RWP sinec 1988 than you have to get one PCC from RWP since birth to date.
2) for your wife. you have to get two PCC's one from Islamabad when she turned 18/or since birth and second from the address at which she is residing now.

But one thing PCC and address history should match. (Every single day)

Regards

Jun 29, 2018
Hi guys. Need urgent and important advice. I'm in the process of submitting my post ITA docs.
I have stayed in address A from 2008 to 2013. Then stayed at address B from 2013 to 2014. The moved abroad from 2014 to date. Now I am getting one PCC from abroad covering 2014 to date. But Pakistan PCC they are providing me with only my last 1 year stay at address B. Would that suffice? Do they require 2 separate PCCs in such cases? Pls help.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi guys. Need urgent and important advice. I'm in the process of submitting my post ITA docs.
I have stayed in address A from 2008 to 2013. Then stayed at address B from 2013 to 2014. The moved abroad from 2014 to date. Now I am getting one PCC from abroad covering 2014 to date. But Pakistan PCC they are providing me with only my last 1 year stay at address B. Would that suffice? Do they require 2 separate PCCs in such cases? Pls help.
your PCC should also cover Address A duration entirely. In fact, you should cover your entire adult life to be safe. Even if it requires however many PCCs. Don't miss a single day of your adult life

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
your PCC should also cover Address A duration entirely. In fact, you should cover your entire adult life to be safe. Even if it requires however many PCCs. Don't miss a single day of your adult life
If you stayed at address A after 18 years of age, than you must provide PCC for that too.
If you stayed at address A after 18 years of age, than you must provide PCC for that too.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Dear Hassan,

Some Police reports do not mention date or duration (Dubai Police Report) for instance. Therefore, it should be acceptable.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Well I got 4 different countrie police clearances

2 mention dates and duration (Pakistan and Singapore)
2 does not and this includes UAE Police Clearance as well. So no worries and go ahead

Last edited:

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019

Can you please guide
Rules for PCC often vary according to the country of residence. First thing first. The rules says you must provide a PCC from a country where you stayed in last 10 year or blah blah blah. it does not say that it should cover the entire period and as I explained above certain countries does not even issue PCC with date and duration. Before making any decision read the rules carefully.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
The requirements are very clear. Dont confuse them Please. Last 10 Year or the day you turned 18 whichever is later

Last edited: