AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
I completely agree with you. I have same Problem with me as I took my PCC from very next day my 18th Birthday and same of my wife's. SO now I myself is confused weather they accept it or not. but one thing which goes in my favor that it covers the last ten years from my 18th birthday to AOR/ITA.
My 18th birthday is 16 Feb 2006 and I took PCC from 17 Feb 2006. My ITA date is 04 October 2017 and OAR is 21 December 2017. Will taht be disturbing or will go in my favor?
You covered the last 10 years so it won't be a problem for you.

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Sorry to say but that is criminal negligence. You can atleast try to get a new PCC covering last 10 years and raise a CSE asap. But I have seen a lot of cases on this forum where applicatiins were refused for less.
I have already started the process to get it. Thank you. Lets see what happens

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Mar 17, 2018
When you submitted your PCC, have you seen the words "pcc for the past 10 years "? If yes than count your ten years. If not than you really need to worry about it because IRCC demands it from 18th Birthday or foe last 10 years
Dear Mr. Hasan Raza Awan, do we need to provide last 10 years PCC only or all the PCC from the age of 18 Years old. I am living abroad since i was 19-1/2 years old and now i am 33 Years old. Do i need to provide 1-1/2 year of Pakistan PCC i.e. from 18 to 19-1/2. Thank you in advance for your help.

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Dear Mr. Hasan Raza Awan, do we need to provide last 10 years PCC only or all the PCC from the age of 18 Years old. I am living abroad since i was 19-1/2 years old and now i am 33 Years old. Do i need to provide 1-1/2 year of Pakistan PCC i.e. from 18 to 19-1/2. Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi, you need PCC since the day your turned 18. Whether in Pakistan or abroad.

Specific to your question "Do i need to provide 1-1/2 year of Pakistan PCC?" Answer is "Yes'.

I hope this helps.

Mar 17, 2018
Hi, you need PCC since the day your turned 18. Whether in Pakistan or abroad.

Specific to your question "Do i need to provide 1-1/2 year of Pakistan PCC?" Answer is "Yes'.

I hope this helps.
Dear Brother, thank you for the swift reply. indeed it did help.

on the similar note, i have one more query. I left Pakistan in 2005 and in 2012 we have moved our house from Faisalabad to Lahore. So do i need to get my PCC from Faisalabad or Lahore police station? at current my permanent address on NIC is Lahore address. after 2005 i have never lived in Pakistan more than 35 days in any visit. If I get PCC from Faisalabad and i put my Pakistan address from Lahore in the application then will it be a problem? as both PCC and my Pakistan address will not match..

please advise, Jazakllah.

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Yes you have to provide it from the day when you turn 18. While filling form after ITA you will be asked to upload PCC from the last Ten years. But you have to upload/get PCC from 18th Birthday.

Reactions: Nadeem4RMDubai

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Dear Brother, thank you for the swift reply. indeed it did help.

on the similar note, i have one more query. I left Pakistan in 2005 and in 2012 we have moved our house from Faisalabad to Lahore. So do i need to get my PCC from Faisalabad or Lahore police station? at current my permanent address on NIC is Lahore address. after 2005 i have never lived in Pakistan more than 35 days in any visit. If I get PCC from Faisalabad and i put my Pakistan address from Lahore in the application then will it be a problem? as both PCC and my Pakistan address will not match..

please advise, Jazakllah.
Yes it will be a problem. If you get All PCC from Lahore than you don't need to mention Faisalabad in your personal history. And if you get it from Faisalabad than don't mention Lahore (you have to show that you have stayed there till you left Pakistan) In short you PCC should match your personal and address history. Each and every day should match with it. Not a single day should be left.

Reactions: Nadeem4RMDubai
Mar 17, 2018
Yes it will be a problem. If you get All PCC from Lahore than you don't need to mention Faisalabad in your personal history. And if you get it from Faisalabad than don't mention Lahore (you have to show that you have stayed there till you left Pakistan) In short you PCC should match your personal and address history. Each and every day should match with it. Not a single day should be left.
Dear Mr. Hasan Raza Awan, many thanks for assisting me with this valuable information. Jazakallah

wasimmaqsood

Mar 20, 2018
Dear
I got PCC from Pakistan stating no criminal record from birth till date is that ok? Furthermore i have studied in lahore for some time do i need to mention that as well if yes do I need pcc from lahore as well Kindly help

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Dear
I got PCC from Pakistan stating no criminal record from birth till date is that ok? Furthermore i have studied in lahore for some time do i need to mention that as well if yes do I need pcc from lahore as well Kindly help
Yes it's ok. If you will mention Lahore in you address/personal/education history and this stay was of more than 6 months than you have to get PCC from Lahore. If you are not going to mention than no need.