+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Nationals Document CheckList - Family Members

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Hi

In the immigration guide it states in several places " you and your family members" If I'm just sponsoring my wife, do i need these documents for her brothers and parents as well?

• Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating
a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.

PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical
examination from the Panel Physician.

Provide certified copies of the photo and information page of your valid passport and of any old
expired passports for you and your family members

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Just for your wife.

berket said:
Hi

In the immigration guide it states in several places " you and your family members" If I'm just sponsoring my wife, do i need these documents for her brothers and parents as well?

• Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating

Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical

Provide certified copies of the photo and information page of your valid passport and of any old

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Only required for the person being sponsored. I.e your wife
berket said:
Hi