App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
Also, when they have completed reviewing your medical results you can ask for a soft copy of the report that they are going to send to the embassy. I requested mine via email after I received a notification from IOM that my medical results have been forwarded to the embassy. :)

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
19916 said:
Salam duster
brother keep patience . . Insha Allah, your maple leaf is on the way. . Do no irritate them again and again. it might be harmful for us. . it can be created more delays and problem for u and us as well .
Insha Allah brother.But it is getting into nerves now.11 weeks is hell of the time.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Everyone I really need your suggestions. I have applied for a study permit online on the 18th of June with an upfront medical and haven't received any reply as yet. I was accepeted in York University for a Bachelor of Engineering programme. I have also received a full fee scholarship from the university, and I really want to study there.
Now here's the problem I have been accepted in NUST too. Now to confirm my seat I have to pay a fee in excess of 1 lac to NUST within the next 10 days. 1 lac is big amount of money for me and I am not yet ready to make such a big Financial commitment to NUST because if my SP application is approved I will go to Canada.
Your help would be appreciated. Let me know what you guys think.

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
mohsinis said:
Everyone I really need your suggestions. I have applied for a study permit online on the 18th of June with an upfront medical and haven't received any reply as yet. I was accepeted in York University for a Bachelor of Engineering programme. I have also received a full fee scholarship from the university, and I really want to study there.
Now here's the problem I have been accepted in NUST too. Now to confirm my seat I have to pay a fee in excess of 1 lac to NUST within the next 10 days. 1 lac is big amount of money for me and I am not yet ready to make such a big Financial commitment to NUST because if my SP application is approved I will go to Canada.
This is a decision you need to make. Suggestions : Speak to NUST about paying 10 to 20 k deposit to reserve a seat. Say you have financial issue and your money is coming from overseas.

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsinis said:
Comon budy Nust over Canada any day ! Nust join karlo brotherly advise dy raha hun. MS k liye phir jao Canada.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
fahad123 said:
Comon budy Nust over Canada any day ! Nust join karlo brotherly advise dy raha hun. MS k liye phir jao Canada.
Baat tou ye bhi sahi hai. Lekin MS ke liye phir I most probably would have to pay the fees abhi I have a full fee scholarship. Accommodation and Food bhi covered hai.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, appreciate it!! :)

Garfieldyo said:
You will not inform them. Once your medical is completed the IOM will send your medical results directly to CIC. You don't need to do anything except get tested at IOM.

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
mohsinis said:
Nust is a reputable university, and getting into is hard enough in the first place, you can always go abroad for masters. I'm also stuck in the same situation I've gotten my admission over here in pakistan and am waiting for my visa, since it's a probability issue of whether or not i'll get my visa or not, so I will not be taking any risks and will pay my tuition fees by 5th august. It has been 46 days in my case and no reply yet. This is such a weird situation I'm also really stuck into, if I don't pay my tuition fees and don't get my visa either, i'll have to waste a whole year ???

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
fzrajpoot said:
any visa issued passport dispatch today?
I am afraid for delay being as sign of "Rejection".
**Today is 6th day since my passport is recahed at CHC Islamabad but still haven't got any update.
**Today is 77th day since I lodged my application.Therefore my application has also lapsed the average processing time.
Any comments

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
I think the processing time for Pakistani students is very slow as compare to other countries of Asia specially India.Regardles paper based or online the application(s) are in pedning beyond average processing time since the requirements are being complied well within the time.

Does the staff working at CHC Islamabad is complacent?

Any obervation.Please share.

sdhanani

May 17, 2014
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
duster said:
I am afraid for delay being as sign of "Rejection".
**Today is 6th day since my passport is recahed at CHC Islamabad but still haven't got any update.
**Today is 77th day since I lodged my application.Therefore my application has also lapsed the average processing time.
Any comments
Yeah! Same as mine. 06 days have passed since I have submitted my Passport. Even in these days, I haven't got any update that my Passport has been received. I have also visited VFS Centre. They told that your passport is under process.

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting