tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
ayazk88 said:
Hashim i dont think so as you can see spread sheet of last year ppl got their medical calls after 4 months or so and eventually got their visa as well if you meet all requirements then why not canada? Tanzeel be patient bro u r not alone i m sure u will get ur med call soon inshallah May Allah help all of us Ameen
Brothers really you guys are boosting my patience. Inasha Allah Allah ap sab ki dua qabool karay aur apka bhi visa accept karae

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016

HASHIMRAHMAN

Dec 10, 2013
ayazk88 said:
Hashim i dont think so as you can see spread sheet of last year ppl got their medical calls after 4 months or so and eventually got their visa as well if you meet all requirements then why not canada? Tanzeel be patient bro u r not alone i m sure u will get ur med call soon inshallah May Allah help all of us Ameen
You think I just popped up here out of nowhere and making assumptions??? bruv As a matter of fact I was the one who had his application submitted last year in November....but after 3 and a half month I got rejected......best part is that I just got my Australian student visa.I could have applied for Canadian visa again but not interested in busting my A-S-S if you know what I mean....I am just stating the fact that being hung up for more then 2 months is not a good sign.....forget about this list.......I know scores of people personally who still have been waiting for med call longer then you think of.... and those who even got rejected after long period.....this list is just consisted of few people....plus do not compare yourself to other,s they deal with every applicant differently......and even if you manage to get Canadian student visa it will take hell a lot of time.....in case you are still waiting for med call for more then 2 months.....Pakistan is one F-U-CK-E-D U-P place it is impossible to spend months here to go through all this C-R-A-P......hats off to your patience BRO

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
HASHIMRAHMAN said:
You think I just popped up here out of nowhere and making assumptions??? bruv As a matter of fact I was the one who had his application submitted last year in November....but after 3 and a half month I got rejected......best part is that I just got my Australian student visa.I could have applied for Canadian visa again but not interested in busting my A-S-S if you know what I mean....I am just stating the fact that being hung up for more then 2 months is not a good sign.....forget about this list.......I know scores of people personally who still have been waiting for med call longer then you think of.... and those who even got rejected after long period.....this list is just consisted of few people....plus do not compare yourself to other,s they deal with every applicant differently......and even if you manage to get Canadian student visa it will take hell a lot of time.....in case you are still waiting for med call for more then 2 months.....Pakistan is one F-U-CK-E-D U-P place it is impossible to spend months here......hats off to your patience BRO haha I am an Australian now
Good luck with Australia Hashim. I am sure you will miss Pakistan once there. Anyways thanks for the insight of your experience. We will keep it in mind.

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HASHIMRAHMAN said:
You think I just popped up here out of nowhere and making assumptions??? bruv As a matter of fact I was the one who had his application submitted last year in November....but after 3 and a half month I got rejected......best part is that I just got my Australian student visa.I could have applied for Canadian visa again but not interested in busting my A-S-S if you know what I mean....I am just stating the fact that being hung up for more then 2 months is not a good sign.....forget about this list.......I know scores of people personally who still have been waiting for med call longer then you think of.... and those who even got rejected after long period.....this list is just consisted of few people....plus do not compare yourself to other,s they deal with every applicant differently......and even if you manage to get Canadian student visa it will take hell a lot of time.....in case you are still waiting for med call for more then 2 months.....Pakistan is one F-U-CK-E-D U-P place it is impossible to spend months here to go through all this C-R-A-P......hats off to your patience BRO
from whom you applied australia visa for ?? an in how much time to take?

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Hashim i can understand the agony u had faced with ur application but what abt those who got their calls early and in this spread sheet u can see ppl got their call in different time frame 50 days even after filing their application. Yes every case is different and and they access it accordingly the purpose of this spread sheet is multiple and obviously very good for those who are searching for mates and belive me this forum provide excellent oppurtunties to have link with each other and connect with each other after getting visa and reaching canada.
However some how i agree with what u said , ppl must keep their backup if visa refused from canada but it doesnt means the person who qualify all te requirement should skip thinking abt canada. All we can do is just try our luck if allah pak wants us to go there then nobody can stop or even after years will get visa .

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
ayazk88 said:
Hashim i can understand the agony u had faced with ur application but what abt those who got their calls early and in this spread sheet u can see ppl got their call in different time frame 50 days even after filing their application. Yes every case is different and and they access it accordingly the purpose of this spread sheet is multiple and obviously very good for those who are searching for mates and belive me this forum provide excellent oppurtunties to have link with each other and connect with each other after getting visa and reaching canada.
However some how i agree with what u said , ppl must keep their backup if visa refused from canada but it doesnt means the person who qualify all te requirement should skip thinking abt canada. All we can do is just try our luck if allah pak wants us to go there then nobody can stop or even after years will get visa .
well said:)

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Any update bhaiyoo??? Aj kisi ko med call ai?

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dua kroo mjhy ahgahay medical call mein bahut purana phassaa wa hun :) :D :D :D :D tension kun lytay hoo khusbuu laga ke 6 months wait krke dekhoo pta chalay :) :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Bro u applied in nov for which session??? Which uni?