+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mominm32 said:
Hello brother as far as i know and understand there are 2 things u should NOT do
1.u should not sponser your brother because it makes VO to think that your brother will not come back after studies.
2.you should not apply through a college because visa ratio is very low for people who applied for visa through college in a couple of years.
NOW YOUR QUESTIONS.
1.Yes he needs to show that he can pay his fee and bare his living expenses for 1st year so its 10,000$ for living+tution fee of 1 year + return expenses.And he needs to show a bank account which had the amount required for all the expenses almost 25,000$ (i guess) for 3 or 4 months.
2.showing IELTS to OV is not a visa requirement but if your brother has got decent marks in ielts(more then 6) then he should attach the IELTS with his file too.That makes a good impression on VO(visa officer)
3.visa processing time is 11 weeks on CIC for pakistan.But it can be less then that or more then that.
I hope i have answered you questions.

BUT U SHOULD MAKE SURE BY ASKING THE SENIORS. :)
GOOD LUCK ;)
Thanks so much!

Taha.pony

Jan 23, 2014
AoA
I wanna apply for sep intake and have a 3 months old bank statement, is that enough if not then how old a bank statement should be !!!!! ????

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Taha.pony said:
AoA
I wanna apply for sep intake and have a 3 months old bank statement, is that enough if not then how old a bank statemnet should be !!!!! ????
Apply in June when the statement is four months old

Taha.pony

Jan 23, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
Apply in June when the statement is four months old
Thx bro !! Statement would be 4 months old if i apply after 19th june !!! Do u think i would have enough visa processing time if i apply after 19th june as classes r on 2nd Sep ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Taha.pony said:
Thx bro !! Statement would be 4 months old if i apply after 19th june !!! Do u think i would have enough visa processing time if i apply after 19th june as classes r on 2nd Sep ?
first week of june is good, 4 monts is required but 3 months is good too,,

Taha.pony

Jan 23, 2014
fazeel said:
All senior, is there any one who got visa based on PGD diploma of one year
bhai tension na loo aur apply ker do !! visa ALLAH lagata hai !!! jo course ap ko acha lagta hai choose that and apply :)

mominm32

Mar 30, 2014
fazeel said:
All senior, is there any one who got visa based on PGD diploma of one year
If the diploma is related to your studies then there should not be any problem.just apply through a reputed university.

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Assalamualikum Hassan,

I am in Canada from 2013 May As far as my concern regarding your financial statment I would suggest you to atleast you have to have 20,000$ in your personal bank acoount and for your parents who one is supporting you they have to have atleast above 25,000$ or atleast 25000$ in their your case will be more strong Inshallah they will give you visa ....I did the same in my application as I show lots of property as well from my mother ,

Thanks,

Taha.pony

Jan 23, 2014
Rafey said:
Assalamualikum Hassan,

I am in Canada from 2013 May As far as my concern regarding your financial statment I would suggest you to atleast you have to have 20,000$ in your personal bank acoount and for your parents who one is supporting you they have to have atleast above 25,000$ or atleast 25000$ in their your case will be more strong Inshallah they will give you visa ....I did the same in my application as I show lots of property as well from my mother ,

Thanks,
INSHALLAH n thank you :) i have $30K in my account

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Every monday comes with a new hope :) any call dostoo???