24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
ArsalanT said:
the vfs status only tells me that ur pp has been forwarded to chc islamabad....i expected it to change to something like your application is being processed (but since they requested medical it's understood they're looking at it!)
Congratz on getting medical. Your VFS status will only change when your Passport comes back from the embassy. Before that you will receive your Letter Of Introduction from embassy informing you if your visa has been approved.

wrangler_10

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
tanzeelkhan92 said:
Hello everyone

i had applied on 10th of march 2014 and gave my bio metrics the very next day and now waiting anxiously for CIC reply. i have applied online.
I think 4-6 people applied in march 2014...on this forum..we all are waiting...letz hope for the best

ArsalanT

Mar 27, 2014
azhar ahmed said:
my medical done on 7th march waiting for visa :( .... May intake uni of regina
congrats bro...keep me updated about your visa status....i did my medical on 5th march...ive applied for may...still waiting :(

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
ArsalanT said:
Hi everyone!....0013, you're applying from pakistan, right? i also applied in feb for may intake, surprisingly, got medical request in 5 days after applying(including a weekend)....i did my medical on 5th March...however since then I haven't received any response...and the vfs status only tells me that ur pp has been forwarded to chc islamabad....i expected it to change to something like your application is being processed (but since they requested medical it's understood they're looking at it!)....can you please keep me updated about the progress of your app?...we both are in the same boat :)

the wait is killing me! so many things to do and just one month to go before classes start.....if anyone of you has seen a similar case please let me know.....any response will be much appreciated!

Definitely let you know if there is any update... which is you university and program did you apply for..

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the process of filling out my online application and they are only asking me for the following documents. Am I missing anything?

Required Docs
Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
Family Information (IMM5645)
Proof of Means of Financial Support
Passport or Travel document
Digital Photo
Letter of Acceptance
Evidence of Work Requirement in Study

Options docs
Schedule 1
Letter of explanation

They didnt ask for anything else. No police certificate or documents like these. So again am i missing something or this is the standard procedure?

Haroon Malik

Oct 10, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
submit with paper based application
applied on 25th march..file transferred on 26th march..waiting for the response.

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
I am a international student. applied to 2 universities in canada,then got admission in 1 uni but regina university said one para of statement of purpose is plagiarism. I added this one para to make my application more beautiful for only Regina, but write statement of purpose of other university by my own self.
They said to me u cannot apply in uni of regina before march 2015, but didnot said u cannot apply in other universities. what u people say will other uni also terminate me, even after giving admission? or i will caught at point of entry on plagiarism and deported back? people please help

wrangler_10

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
dani007 said:
I am a international student. applied to 2 universities in canada,then got admission in 1 uni but regina university said one para of statement of purpose is plagiarism. I added this one para to make my application more beautiful for only Regina, but write statement of purpose of other university by my own self.
They said to me u cannot apply in uni of regina before march 2015, but didnot said u cannot apply in other universities. what u people say will other uni also terminate me, even after giving admission? or i will caught at point of entry on plagiarism and deported back? people please help
I dont think it will have effect on other uni...just be yourself with sop for other uni..

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on the website of Canadian embassy, it is written that i should provide a bank statement for the past 4 months......i will be getting a loan from bank in about two weeks,and i want to apply for visa by May.....so the stated period of 4 months will be prior to date of visa application? if yes then in that case it will be hardly one month which will be showing that i have got a loan from bank......should i consider it a negative point for visa

seniors plz help!!!