+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan JULY SDS (Ottawa) Students, Gather here

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
People from Pakistan applied in July through SDS stream having their files in Ottawa Office, gather here and give us your timeline If you feel comfortable.

July Applied
3rd September AIP
8th Septmeber AIP revoked
Medical: Not passed yet and Expired recently
Biometrics, Already done (Valid for 10 years)

DLI: Fanshawe College (In the list since 17th November)
Applied for Fall Intake, Deferred to Winter 2021

Anyone knows how the pattern is at the moment? seems very random to me, as far as I know most SDS files are being processed in Ottawa, whereas a few of them are in AbuDhabi aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

Jaggi__

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
People from Pakistan applied in July through SDS stream having their files in Ottawa Office, gather here and give us your timeline If you feel comfortable.

July Applied
3rd September AIP
8th Septmeber AIP revoked
Medical: Not passed yet and Expired recently
Biometrics, Already done (Valid for 10 years)

DLI: Fanshawe College (In the list since 17th November)
Applied for Fall Intake, Deferred to Winter 2021

Anyone knows how the pattern is at the moment? seems very random to me, as far as I know most SDS files are being processed in Ottawa, whereas a few of them are in AbuDhabi aswell.
How do you know your aip is revoked

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Just want to know how do we know where our application is processing? I applied in Sept (SDS)
i got gcms notes yesterday i saw in notes my file is moving from.edmanton to ottawa but no progress from day first ahah .i know there is lot of load of files on ircc

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
i got gcms notes yesterday i saw in notes my file is moving from.edmanton to ottawa but no progress from day first ahah .i know there is lot of load of files on ircc
When did you apply? Most probably same thing happened to me because my AIP (which was revoked later on) came from Edmonton, Ottawa seems to have loads of files right now. or maybe they are witholding decisions.

They updated new list of DLI, so lets see hope they give mass updates

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
When did you apply? Most probably same thing happened to me because my AIP (which was revoked later on) came from Edmonton, Ottawa seems to have loads of files right now. or maybe they are witholding decisions.

They updated new list of DLI, so lets see hope they give mass updates
my nephew applied in 2nd sep aftwr 1st refusal on 29th aug

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hi. Can you please tell me on what date you ordered GCMS notes and when you received them? I ordered them more than a month ago and they still haven't sent them.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi. Can you please tell me on what date you ordered GCMS notes and when you received them? I ordered them more than a month ago and they still haven't sent them.
my nephew applied in canada on 29th oct and recived 30 nov .