Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Presumably this is how your application is processed in Pakistan once it reaches CHC:

-Initial checklist for required documents(If something missing they e-mail you to provide it)
-Documents are checked for validity and authenticity
-Documents are then thoroughly analyzed if you are eligible for Study Permit
-Security Checks(Police Character Certificates). If you didn't submit police character Certificate they ask you for it at this stage.
-After all checking and Credibility of Documents is checked your Application is either rejected or accepted.
-If rejected you are sent either an e-mail telling about your rejection and your passport is returned.
-If Accepted you are sent Medical Exam Instructions along with Medical Form(nowadays they don't send passport back if you submitted paper Based Application for Medical)
-You then take appointment at IOM for medical checkup.
-If Medical not clear you are told to come for re medical after 90 days(sputum culture test etc)
-If you are Diagnosed of contagious diseases like TB your report is sent to CHC and your Visa is rejected on Medical Inadmissibility.
-If medical clear your results are sent to Delhi CHC(not totally sure) or directly to CHC Islamabad via e-Medical.
-If you applied Online they will ask you for your passports now to stamp the visa.
-If paper based Application then you will wait as the passports are already with CHC.
-Randomly they might check your bank balance a second time just for confirmation.
-They might call your University/College to confirm you are a bonafide student.
-In rare cases you might be asked for an interview.
-The last step. Your Passport will be stamped and you will receive an E-mail stating your application has been approved. Your passports will be dispatched to the corresponding courier service like TCS/Fed-Ex etc.
-Congrats you have your VISA :)

*This is not certified by anyone but is a presumed process based on experience and broken knowledge therefore you have every right to object and add things if necessary.

muabajwa

Jul 7, 2016
I have received a call and later an email saying "Your processed passport has been dispatched 01/09/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad. Please collect between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday" but it does not say either it is accepted or rejected anywhere. I called them and asked, they said passport is in sealed envelope and they dont know. Should I assume my visa is rejected or accepted?

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
I was asked for medical and passed it 4 weeks ago. Do you think I have a likelihood of getting the student visa?