Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
For my graduation and MBA- both done through HEC recognized institutes- ( khi university and IBA respectively) I got the photocopies of marksheet and deges attested, stamped as well as the WES academic form and put in a sealed envelope by the HEC. Then couriered the same sealed envelop to WES and have now been informed that it's not as per the requirements set for Pakistan. Although that's PRECISELY what the requirement for WES says for Pakistan for HEC certified list.

The stupid WES emai didn't give ANY detail as to what was needed more. I don't know what to do. As s- getting all of the above done through HEC wasn't easy and now I just don't know what to do. ANY suggestions???

yasir.ali

Aug 12, 2014
Hello,

I m living in UAE .. and sent my docs to HEC and got back in 10 days in a sealed envelop by HEC. Then I sent it to WES and they accepted.
Goto HEC website there is a special procedure of attestation for Pakistanis living abroad. I followed that and got my attestation. but make sure you follow all their instruction an fulfill all their requirement. don't miss anything.

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
andaz apna apna said:
Dear forum members
would you please guide me how to pay wess fee from pakistan ?i don't have credit card.i am so confused.
Regards
http://www.wes.org/ca/application/wescaapplication.pdf

Please download this file.

Paper application fees must be paid in Canadian dollars by cheque/money order (DD). Payments from outside the Canada must be drawn on a bank located in Canada.
Cheque/Money Order (Please make cheque payable to World Education Services and attach payment to the application.)

Add 13% HST (Tax) after your finish your required services and delivery. The total payment amout must have 13% HST included.
Thanks.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
nshah32 said:
Dear Sherdills,

Its not required as I myself got the ECA from WES by only board attested sealed envelop copies and FYR last year Intermediate/Secondary school certificate copies were not required. its started from this Jan 2014.
IBCC from this year is not required. Neither for HEC nor for respective board. My HEC got accepted without it n so did SSC from FBISE. Both accepted by WES. HSC envelop is on its way from BISE but that also didnt requie IBCC attestation... hope this helps.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Pakistani Mates

It wise to make NICOP for all members of family before leaving, http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/products/cards/nicop?.

This is very important and easy to get this from Pakistan, as any error in data or in case of any objection raised , it is very easy to get this settled here in Pakistan.

Processing times at the consulate can be in months , and it costs a lot in terms of effort that is required , specially taking day off , and spending on transport etc.

My cousin faced lot of issues in Sydney , Australia - As on daily basis , consulate came with unique issues , and she was helpless , and was forces to provide all required information to them , including death certificates of her parents etc.

Stay Blessed

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
Anaar said:
IBCC from this year is not required. Neither for HEC nor for respective board. My HEC got accepted without it n so did SSC from FBISE. Both accepted by WES. HSC envelop is on its way from BISE but that also didnt requie IBCC attestation... hope this helps.
Thats a good news for the new applicants, as this will ease up the process. We already have gone thru the tough phase :).
Regards

sunnyboy123

Aug 15, 2014
Anyone got ECA from CES? It seems out of all three (WES, ICAS and CES) CES has the simplest procedure to get your ECA report please share your experience.

Also if we go with WES do we need to get all of marks sheets attested? for example ninth, metric, first year and 2nd yea?

sdkirpalani

Aug 17, 2014
I am also based in UAE. I need your help in finding out the detail process for WES requirements pertaining to Degree evaluation which needs to be attested by HEC. I have my bachelor's degree already attested when I was coming to UAE. Could you please advise procedure from now onwards ?

sunnyboy123

Aug 15, 2014
sdkirpalani said:
I am also based in UAE. I need your help in finding out the detail process for WES requirements pertaining to Degree evaluation which needs to be attested by HEC. I have my bachelor's degree already attested when I was coming to UAE. Could you please advise procedure from now onwards ?
Make sure your degree attested with HEC, because previously degree for UAE use to attest form UNI, UAE embassy and few other places only. If your degree is attested with HEC there must be stamp from HEC on back.

ssaad24

Aug 28, 2014
Dear all
I already have my original and photocopy of university degree and transcript attested by HEC. What is the procedure I should follow for getting in HEC sealed envelop. Should I only send attested photocopy to HEC . Moreover any form to filled in this regard. Also is karachi office doing it.
Appreciate detailed reply please.

Saad

MSMPK

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015 (MR, PCC etc)
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
25-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with the application!
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-02-2015 & Second Line: 20-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015 & Third Line: 24-03-2015
Interview........
N/A & Decision Made: 31-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-04-2015 & Submitted: 03-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015 & PP Received: 27-04-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon!
ssaad24 said:
Dear all
I already have my original and photocopy of university degree and transcript attested by HEC. What is the procedure I should follow for getting in HEC sealed envelop. Should I only send attested photocopy to HEC . Moreover any form to filled in this regard. Also is karachi office doing it.
Appreciate detailed reply please.

Saad
Dear Saad,

I suggest contact HEC Karachi office; they might help you in this regard as you only need to get the copies sealed. Otherwise you have to go or send documents through someone to HEC Islamabad/Lahore/Peshawar as these are only offices currently attesting the documents; as in my case the envelope was stamped and signed by Assistant Registrar - Attestation and Karachi office does not have one so I had to travel to Lahore.
No Forms needed to filled in this regard.
Further you need to take an envelope and gum along as HEC guys do not have these things available in office.

MSMPK

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015 (MR, PCC etc)
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
25-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon!
sunnyboy123 said:
Anyone got ECA from CES? It seems out of all three (WES, ICAS and CES) CES has the simplest procedure to get your ECA report please share your experience.

Also if we go with WES do we need to get all of marks sheets attested? for example ninth, metric, first year and 2nd yea?
Dear,

Yes as much as I have heard ECA from CES has simplest procedure and I suggest go for CES. As far as WES is concerned you need following

1. Copies of Marksheet of Matric (combined ninth and tenth) and Matric Certificate: Verified by the Board and placed in sealed envelope along with the form issued by WES and sent directly to WES. (Do not worry board office would be now familiar with WES, just inform them you need documents for WES)
2. Copies of Marksheet of Inter (combined eleventh and twelfth) and Inter Certificate: Verified by the Board and placed in sealed envelope along with the form issued by WES and sent directly to WES. (Do not worry board office would be now familiar with WES, just inform them you need documents for WES. They would charge you $15 in Bank Draft Form)
3. Copies of Degree and Transcript (undergraduate and if post graduate): Verified by HEC and in a sealed envelope. Further you have to post them.

Note: You have to apply online for WES before all as you would require a WES reference number in all forms.

Regards

MSMPK

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015 (MR, PCC etc)
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
25-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon!
sdkirpalani said:
Dear,

Is your Transcript also attested? If yes, then you have to send the original degree and transcript along with X number of copies to get attested through GERRY's international or any relative to ISB/LHR/PEW office; if no, then you have to also get the transcript attested.

Once the copies attest, you can ask the HEC to seal transcript and degree for WES in envelope and sign & stamp it at the back.

Regards

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
sdkirpalani said:
If u dont hve any1 to get the degree attested. Just PM me. I am also based in uae