+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Driving Letter NOC For Exemptions

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I have obtained the NOC document from Driving License Branch which states my driving license number, issue date, expiry date and my name. It is signed and stamped. However it is on a plain paper stating "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN". Its not on a letter head.

Can anyone advise if this is sufficient and acceptable. Do i need to get it attested with Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) or any other institute. I am flying soon, would be helpful if anybody gives a prompt reply.

Thanks in advance

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hi,

I have obtained the NOC document from Driving License Branch which states my driving license number, issue date, expiry date and my name. It is signed and stamped. However it is on a plain paper stating "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN". Its not on a letter head.

Can anyone advise if this is sufficient and acceptable. Do i need to get it attested with Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) or any other institute. I am flying soon, would be helpful if anybody gives a prompt reply.

Thanks in advance
Hi FReza, did you got NOC from Islamabad traffic police or from somewhere else. Or, whether you got it attested from Ministry of foreign affairs or not.

Did you landed and applied for driving license. Did they accepted your NOC letter, or asked to get your license verified from local pakistani consulate.

Will appreciate urgent guidance in this regard.
Thank You.