+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Normally banks dont provide inside info about their client to others but they can contact contact your bank by disclosure of privacy agreement signed by you. Till now I have not seen a single example of funds verification from the bank. My bank account which I gave to CHC is closed because I am back in PAkistan. Now I have another account. As long as the money is yours you need not to worry and you can withdraw for 1-2 months depending upon the stage of your application.
Regards

Veva said:
Thanks mate, the info is very useful.
Dont they run any verfication check on funds through contacting bank while processing(before issuing the MR)? the email text you shared seems VO asking candidate after the medical has been done and the VO waiting candidate to submit papers for subsequent visa issuance - this is what I picked from ur txt ? correct my for wrong understanding..

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Do you get request for updated PCC before, with or after medicals ?

Do you get request for updated PCC through TCS or email ?

What is the validity time period of Medicals ?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ss1886 said:
Do you get request for updated PCC before, with or after medicals ?

Do you get request for updated PCC through TCS or email ?

What is the validity time period of Medicals ?
Validity of Medical Request is of 2 months. PCC can be demanded again at the time of documents update or at the time of MR.

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear Sir or Madam:

(i) Do you have an idea when I will receive medical request?, and (ii) Do you think it would be better to order CASIP notes at this stage?

My case details are as:

Category.....................: FSW1
Visa Office/Resident of...: london
Nationality...................: Pakistan
NOC Code....................: 4131
Doc's Request..............: 18-5-2010
Complet App Submitted..: 01-08-2010
IELTS Request..............: with application
2 AOR Received............: 10-12-2010
Status change: 'In Process' on 20-02-2011
Med's Request: Waiting...

Thanksxxx

a4architecture

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
27-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-08-2011
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 18-05-2012, PPR-2: 21-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2012
LANDED..........
29-07-2012 happy since then..alhamdullah
i applied for FSW-NOC-2151 on 30 dec 2010 from Jeddad KSA.documents were recieved by CIO on 4th Jan 2011.today i recieved "request for medical Certificate (MC) and police certificate (PC).currently i am residing in Pakistan for the last six months.
Do i have to aquire Police certificate from KSA where i resided for two years or have to submit PC for Pakistan only (my current residency).
The letter recieved states to "inform them if the current status of residence has changed".
How long does MC/PC process takes.
what are the further steps.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1- did'nt they mention the countries against PCC requirements? if they have'nt than you should send them an email marked urgent in subject line and ask for whether you should only send PCCs from pakistan..also ask them to update your new postal and residence address int he same email.

2- Once you submit their requirements..they will start security background checks..which revolves around criminality checks etc.

since you applied under existing rules so your app will be processed on priority and until n unless there are delays at security agency's end you should get passport request anywhere in between 3-5 odd months.....dont take it to the bank though...

a4architecture said:
i applied for FSW-NOC-2151 on 30 dec 2010 from Jeddad KSA.documents were recieved by CIO on 4th Jan 2011.today i recieved "request for medical Certificate (MC) and police certificate (PC).currently i am residing in Pakistan for the last six months.
Do i have to aquire Police certificate from KSA where i resided for two years or have to submit PC for Pakistan only (my current residency).
The letter recieved states to "inform them if the current status of residence has changed".
How long does MC/PC process takes.
what are the further steps.

a4architecture

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
27-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-08-2011
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 18-05-2012, PPR-2: 21-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2012
LANDED..........
29-07-2012 happy since then..alhamdullah
haral said:
1- did'nt they mention the countries against PCC requirements? if they have'nt than you should send them an email marked urgent in subject line and ask for whether you should only send PCCs from pakistan..also ask them to update your new postal and residence address int he same email.

2- Once you submit their requirements..they will start security background checks..which revolves around criminality checks etc.

since you applied under existing rules so your app will be processed on priority and until n unless there are delays at security agency's end you should get passport request anywhere in between 3-5 odd months.....dont take it to the bank though...
the letter requests for PC for KSA/UAE/PAK all where i have resided for the past seven years.but now i have moved back to Pakistan.(country of birth)
What do you mean by " dont take it to the bank though..."

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCCs: than mate their instructions are quite self explanatory

dont take it to the bank: just an expression for saying its not certain about the timeframe..

a4architecture said:
the letter requests for PC for KSA/UAE/PAK all where i have resided for the past seven years.but now i have moved back to Pakistan.(country of birth)
What do you mean by " dont take it to the bank though..."

Aftab3165

Jul 29, 2011
[/Assalam-O-Alaikum To all brothers.

I am new to this forum, I was highly impressed after viewing all the comments and correspondences, and the way brothers are helping each other. I would also request you to help me to know my next step. my application status shows. In Progress. With following details.

=====================================================
We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on October 8, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 4, 2011.
======================================================

I have also received the below email and have sent them the required documents.

================================
“This application is in queue awaiting review.
Please provide following forms as scanned attachments in response to this email.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THIS TIME
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant. This form can be downloaded from the following link:
2. New Schedule 1 Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18. The forms can be downloaded from the following link:
3. Completed Supplementary Information Form (page 3 and 4) for you and each family member over the age of 18. Available at:
Note: we do not require the first two page Immigrant Summary form to be completed.

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada
====================================================================
Can any brother help me to know what will be the next step. Will I be receiving Medical request. Also please let me know what is PPR stage 1 and PPR stage 2

====================================================
Jazak Allah Khair
Aftab
]

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes it seems your medicals are around the corner...so send in the requirements ASAP...

PPR 1 and 2 is the procedure London VO will follow for Pak applicants who are processed there for visa issuance...since its illegal to send passports abraod from pak........PPR 1 is when London requests for forms to be filled, passport copies and photos to be sent to them... PPR 2 is when you are asked to to send your passports to Islamabad VO for visa issuance.

Aftab3165 said:

I am new to this forum, I was highly impressed after viewing all the comments and correspondences, and the way brothers are helping each other. I would also request you to help me to know my next step. my application status shows. In Progress. With following details.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on October 8, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Please provide following forms as scanned attachments in response to this email.
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant. This form can be downloaded from the following link:
2. New Schedule 1 Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18. The forms can be downloaded from the following link:
3. Completed Supplementary Information Form (page 3 and 4) for you and each family member over the age of 18. Available at:
Note: we do not require the first two page Immigrant Summary form to be completed.

MCH
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada
Can any brother help me to know what will be the next step. Will I be receiving Medical request. Also please let me know what is PPR stage 1 and PPR stage 2

Jazak Allah Khair
Aftab
]

Aftab3165

Jul 29, 2011
haral said:
yes it seems your medicals are around the corner...so send in the requirements ASAP...

PPR 1 and 2 is the procedure London VO will follow for Pak applicants who are processed there for visa issuance...since its illegal to send passports abraod from pak........PPR 1 is when London requests for forms to be filled, passport copies and photos to be sent to them... PPR 2 is when you are asked to to send your passports to Islamabad VO for visa issuance.

[/Thanks Haral for your valuable feedback. Jazak Allah Khair]

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aftab3165 said:

MCH
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Jazak Allah Khair
Aftab
]

Dear Aftab

Please share your Noc and date when you sent your complete documents to CHC london
are you Pakistani resident ? the above details will give us the idea of our application status at CHC LDN

regards

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
same vo asked me in june in reply of enquiry i have mailed all these doc on june17 but until yet waiting MR

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont worry its still 1.5 months since than...it takes a bit of time...remember they work on BFDs (reminder/flags on applications)...so guess they will issue MR as soon as they are supposed to review the requirements you sent...

msaleem216 said:
same vo asked me in june in reply of enquiry i have mailed all these doc on june17 but until yet waiting MR

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@haral

thanks you so much, what is your experience abt such situation how much time it may take for MR