+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ryan niazi said:
dear can any one clear me...
What does 2nd AOR indicate?
Does it mean that your points have been calculated?
waiting for comments.
2nd AOR means acknowledgement of docs received.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mjawwadkhan said:
Kindly confirm

If someone gets rejection after 2nd AOR then 550CAD will be refunded or not?
Application fee can be refunded anytime before the status gets into "In-Process". Once the cic starts processing the file after 2nd aor there would not be any refund.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i m going to apply for SV n my PR case is in process as well.

sunshy said:
Is there anybody who has applied for a student visa while his PR was under process?Thanks

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
I have found that a lot of SV gets rejected if your PR is in process. How do you plan to justify your return?

Arkhan said:
i m going to apply for SV n my PR case is in process as well.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshy said:
I have found that a lot of SV gets rejected if your PR is in process. How do you plan to justify your return?
Folks,
How do v get MR papers , is that via ordinary post? as it sometimes becomes very hard to trust POSTMEN.
How do the papers reach us?
Thanks
=

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can u plz giv me reference who got refusal for SV if they ve alradi filed case for PR??? before planning for this i ve asked 4 opinion from many people simultaneously i ve sent query to CHC and they replied that u can apply for SV and they will evaluate ur applications indepandntly. wat u nid to do u only ned to satisfy visa officer that u wil return ur homeland after course completion (for this i m not including my spouse in application as guarantee to convince VO that i will b back after study). i assume it is more likely to get SV than PR coz u r bringing big investment as international student.

sunshy said:

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
I read somewhere that after processing begins, VO demands candidate to re-submit Police clearance certificates. I rcvd Police dox from 3 countries that later on were submitted to VO in july 2010 alongwith complete set of dox following 120 days rule, and since then I never visited these 3 countries yet , would I again need to produce clearance dox from thsee states as i remeber police certificates are valid for 6 months at max.

Any comments.
=

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
I read somewhere that after processing begins, VO demands candidate to re-submit Police clearance certificates. I rcvd Police dox from 3 countries that later on were submitted to VO in july 2010 alongwith complete set of dox following 120 days rule, and since then I never visited these 3 countries yet , would I again need to produce clearance dox from thsee states as i remeber police certificates are valid for 6 months at max.

Any comments.
=
Dear Veva,

It's all upto VO. They sometimes request but not necessarily all the time. Generally, those Paki applicants whom cases are transferred from Islamabad to London, getting such requests.

So you don't need to worry at lot at least at this stage of your application.

Take care.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
How do v get MR papers , is that via ordinary post? as it sometimes becomes very hard to trust POSTMEN.
How do the papers reach us?
Thanks
=
TCS courier

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Dear Veva,

It's all upto VO. They sometimes request but necessarily all the time. Generally, those Paki applicants whom cases are transferred from Islamabad to London, getting such requests.

So you don't need to worry at lot at least at this stage of your application.

Take care.
Agreed. They can ask if they want to.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
I tell you one more thing from my experience that they don't mostly answer to case specific enquiries sent through web form but they do answer to emails sent to

London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Try that

Thanks
Pittabread, i just sent an inquiry through London VO webpage and as an acknowledgement right after submitting the query, a new window poped up saying an automated email will be sent to the email printed in the enquiry form as confirmation, but so far I havent got an acknowlegement via email confirming my query has been recieved by London VO for further - is that normal?. However for the safe side i logged and sent the same query contents seperately via an email to London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca from my personal email that i had mentioned on application forms for correspondance and waiting for the feedback. Any comments.Forgot to add, It was a GENERAL query and not the case specific query !!!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Pittabread, i just sent an inquiry through London VO webpage and as an acknowledgement right after submitting the query, a new window poped up saying an automated email will be sent to the email printed in the enquiry form as confirmation, but so far I havent got an acknowlegement via email confirming my query has been recieved by London VO for further - is that normal?. However for the safe side i logged and sent the same query contents seperately via an email to London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca from my personal email that i had mentioned on application forms for correspondance and waiting for the feedback. Any comments.
Hi veva!

Dear I told you before its better you send them an email instaed of webform enquiry. I sent 2 webform based enquiries and never received a reply. On the other hand I always got replies to my emails when sent an email to London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca .

In my case when I sent webform based enquiries I never received an automated aknowledgement or a window popping up. But when I sent emails I always got automated acknowledgement that they have received an email and will reply in 28 days.But some people have reported that they didn't get automated replies but still got real response in 3-5 working days.

I think now you just wait and don't send any more email or webform based enquiry as this will complicate your case.

Thanks

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Hi veva!

Dear I told you before its better you send them an email instaed of webform enquiry. I sent 2 webform based enquiries and never received a reply. On the other hand I always got replies to my emails when sent an email to London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca .

In my case when I sent webform based enquiries I never received an automated aknowledgement or a window popping up. But when I sent emails I always got automated acknowledgement that they have received an email and will reply in 28 days.But some people have reported that they didn't get automated replies but still got real response in 3-5 working days.

I think now you just wait and don't send any more email or webform based enquiry as this will complicate your case.

Thanks
Sorry Folks, It was too early for me to write, after rotating general inquiry from the london VO webpage , following is the message I received via email;
The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28
days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider
urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status
enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not
www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll
update your file without replying.

Please note here they clearly mentioned that London VO processing times are different to what is mentioned on CIC.gc.ca ? Isnt really strange?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks,

Any comments.
=
As phd and pitta suggested it depends on VO. Sometimes VO demands PCC again sometime not.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Sorry Folks, It was too early for me to write, after rotating general inquiry from the london VO webpage , following is the message I received via email;
The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28
days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider
urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status
enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not
www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll
update your file without replying.

Please note here they clearly mentioned that London VO processing times are different to what is mentioned on CIC.gc.ca ? Isnt really strange?
hey veva thats what i meant . if you send a webform base enquiry or what is called case specific enquiry then they will only answer if you fit in their time frame otherwise not thats why i was pushing you to send them email

thx