+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saki---is your In Process status still with RBVO details inside or is there any change....

saki said:
Ali you made fool of yourself and you didn't win bcos I gotcha! And most important think before you write something as Canada1234 said you are thanking ALLAH for making fool others?? and for your information its just a LIE and they give a name of April fool and you know what Islam says about liars so bro I advise you next time think before you say something..

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
saki said:
Ali you made fool of yourself and you didn't win bcos I gotcha! And most important think before you write something as Canada1234 said you are thanking ALLAH for making fool others?? and for your information its just a LIE and they give a name of April fool and you know what Islam says about liars so bro I advise you next time think before you say something..
Hi,

I 100% agree with your comments, and Ali I will ask u should refrain from using the sacred word "ALLAH" with such dull-witted April fool joke.

Also have u seen ever other than us of using these sacred words on the forum, not offending at all, but be ware this can be apply badly or incorrectly, so have caution.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
And most important think before you write something as Canada1234 said you are thanking ALLAH for making fool others?? and for your information its just a LIE and they give a name of April fool and you know what Islam says about liars so bro I advise you next time think before you say something..
hahahahahahah......... :D :D :D :D :D

he is just dumb

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol, where is Sitara-e-ali haider?

Thanks to Allah, he is quiet now.

LOL

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to Allah, staralihaider disappeared now.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Yeah Right !! April Fool Eh ??

canada1234 said:
BREAKING NEWS

Staralihaider has got Medical Request with RPRF from CHC London yesterday. Really Amazing.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yh mera Allah ap sab say behter janta hai kh main nay kiya kiya aur kiyoun kiya hai aur meri bat ka matlab kiya tha, But ap sab kay comments daykh kar mughay bohat acha laga so keep it up and good luck for your future. :)

canada1234 said:
You know what you are saying. Nobody got offend of making fool, it was just a fun. But what you've said that you always thankful to Allah even on your bad conduct or wrong doing, that is really condemnable. What if you commit any "SIN" and say thanks to Allah. You should apologise/TOBAH for it.
pittabread said:
Its you who made fool of himself. lmao.. Lolz........ ;D. hahahahha........ :D
saki said:
jakram said:
Hi,

I 100% agree with your comments, and Ali I will ask u should refrain from using the sacred word "ALLAH" with such dull-witted April fool joke.

Also have u seen ever other than us of using these sacred words on the forum, not offending at all, but be ware this can be apply badly or incorrectly, so have caution.
pittabread said:
hahahahahahah......... :D :D :D :D :D

he is just dumb
Adroit said:
Lol, where is Sitara-e-ali haider?

Thanks to Allah, he is quiet now.

LOL
pittabread said:
Adroit said:
Thanks to Allah, staralihaider disappeared now.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Yh mera Allah ap sab say behter janta hai kh main nay kiya kiya aur kiyoun kiya hai aur meri bat ka matlab kiya tha, But ap sab kay comments daykh kar mughay bohat acha laga so keep it up and good luck for your future. :)
to ap batana pasand farmayengay kay apnay yeh kiyun kiya aur kia matlab tha app kaa??

thx

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Saki how much time "Sydney VO" taking these days?
They are taking 12 months on average they are slow as well. There is one member on this forum Fariza his application is with Sydney office since Dec 2009.

Cheer
Saki

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
saki said:
They are taking 12 months on average they are slow as well. There is one member on this forum Fariza his application is with Sydney office since Dec 2009.

Cheer
Saki
That means it's not only the London VO but others have joined the party too.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
That means it's not only the London VO but others have too joined the party.
Yea that's right and Sydney office only look after Australia n newzealand and number of applicants are not that many as compared to London but still they are taking long..