+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

ocean905

May 16, 2012
TooCareless1 said:
Dear I have the same case and i was in 4 cities but i chose to send 1 PCC instead of four. as they need PCC of one city represents a country i guess. so that's PCC from whole country. I am submitting again the only one PCC.

Anyways i guess you can join Police after getting 4 PCC :D just kidding

have good time
Dear forum members today i have done with Four PCC and return back with last one and will dispatch docs tomorrow Insh'Allah However joining Police job is not a bad idea lol and I have not too much bad experience for having 4 PCC However it was good experience of life. Thanks forum members for your support.

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
ocean905 said:
Dear forum members today i have done with Four PCC and return back with last one and will dispatch docs tomorrow Insh'Allah However joining Police job is not a bad idea lol and I have not too much bad experience for having 4 PCC However it was good experience of life. Thanks forum members for your support.
Good luck brother....

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
Need Info for travelling

]Hello Every 1.....
Guyz im done with my Medical 20days ago....i m hoping to get my visa at the end of October..
I am going for june session and my classes are starting on 4th March 2013......i need to ask can i travell canada 2 r 1 mnth before starting of my cource on 4march.................plzzzzzzzzzz help me and advice me is it possible to go their.............................thnx

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
canada1234 said:
I think they sent you an erroneous reply. Medical has not yet issued. But still make it confirm from the. Don't send multiple emails as it may irritate VO. Send them intermittently once in a month an put urgent in subject line.
Thanks. Today i received medical form. But the problem is i received only one page of medical form and only for my spouse. However in a separate letter they have addressed me too.

What should i do.

Its really urgent.

Need your advise.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Rizpar said:
Thanks. Today i received medical form. But the problem is i received only one page of medical form and only for my spouse. However in a separate letter they have addressed me too.

What should i do.

Its really urgent.

Need your advise.

Thanks.
As bravo advised. Intimate them ASAP.

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Dear, My application status:
1. Application sent to CIC April 201
2. Complete document sent to London VO December 2010.
3. On line status " Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 19, 2012. Also received a letter asking to wait for 6 to 12 months for further processing steps.

Please guide me what does this status say.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
HIZ said:
Dear, My application status:
1. Application sent to CIC April 201
2. Complete document sent to London VO December 2010.
3. On line status " Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 19, 2012. Also received a letter asking to wait for 6 to 12 months for further processing steps.

Please guide me what does this status say.
Your will get next update from 6-12 months. Lots of others have got the same letter. Check & Join the link below:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thoz-who-got-612-months-wait-letter-t103103.0.html

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
canada1234 said:
As bravo advised. Intimate them ASAP.
Thanks. I sent them through CSI. Should i also sent through re-london email address when should i likely to receive their reply. Also please advise what could it be. have they forgot to include my medical. Should i undergo medical without form.

I didn't wanted to be strict in my mesg i wrote as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is most respectfully stated that yesterday on Thursday, September 20th, 2012 i received an envelope from your office in which there is a medical form for my spouse, a medical instructions letter and a letter in which some forms and documents are required from me.
Please advise if only my spouse need to undergo a medical examination for now or should i expect a medical form for myself from your office.

I will be waiting for your kind and earliest reply.

Thank you,

Please suggest.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Rizpar said:
Thanks. I sent them through CSI. Should i also sent through re-london email address when should i likely to receive their reply. Also please advise what could it be. have they forgot to include my medical. Should i undergo medical without form.

I didn't wanted to be strict in my mesg i wrote as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is most respectfully stated that yesterday on Thursday, September 20th, 2012 i received an envelope from your office in which there is a medical form for my spouse, a medical instructions letter and a letter in which some forms and documents are required from me.
Please advise if only my spouse need to undergo a medical examination for now or should i expect a medical form for myself from your office.

I will be waiting for your kind and earliest reply.

Thank you,

Please suggest.

Thanks.
Don't re-send the enquiry now. No difference in CSI and direct address. They should reply within 1-2 week. Maximum time is 28 days. You should have mentioned urgency in the subject line. They have definitely forgot to send your medical. The medical of all family members must come together.
I would suggest to wait for at least 1 week and if they will not response then send them again CSE but should be in a polite way. Clearly mention in the CSE that your medical has been missing. I'm afraid your enquiry is bit vague.

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
canada1234 said:
Don't re-send the enquiry now. No difference in CSI and direct address. They should reply within 1-2 week. Maximum time is 28 days. You should have mentioned urgency in the subject line. They have definitely forgot to send your medical. The medical of all family members must come together.
I would suggest to wait for at least 1 week and if they will not response then send them again CSE but should be in a polite way. Clearly mention in the CSE that your medical has been missing. I'm afraid your enquiry is bit vague.
Thanks. I will wait for a week. Yes its my mistake i should have used URGENT and clearly indicate. I have 37 days left. what is your advise should i take my spouse for medical and when my medical comes then i go separately. And from Which place i should do medical now i think only IOM is left. Dr rohinna sattar has left as i called.

Waiting for your advise.

Thanks.

Will_come_true?

Sep 20, 2012
Sir,

I have a some queries on my case. I have received medicals last month from London. Now, we have 29th September as deadline to send medicals & RPRF.
But my wife is 7 week pregnant, so what do you recommend

1- Shall I go for shielded X-ray and send my wife reports or wait for delivery ?

If answer to the above is Yes, then can you answer the following question
A) do they accept shielded x-ray and will they issues visa in pregnancy case? Or wait for child birth

B) what if we can't get visas on our passport before child's birth. Will this be a problem to make a landing for a family ?

If answer to my first above question is No; then
C) will LVO send any letter stating that you have to send new born papers and X-ray for wife ? And what is the timeline to receive that letter and what is the deadline to send new born papers & wife x-ray

D) how long will be the wait after sending new born papers? I have done my medicals on 12th sept and will this situation make me to re do the medicals again if one year passed by ?
Thank you for timely reply and reading my query
Regards
WCT

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Rizpar said:
Thanks. I will wait for a week. Yes its my mistake i should have used URGENT and clearly indicate. I have 37 days left. what is your advise should i take my spouse for medical and when my medical comes then i go separately. And from Which place i should do medical now i think only IOM is left. Dr rohinna sattar has left as i called.

Waiting for your advise.

Thanks.
No, wait for their response. Principal applicant must land first and dependents may join later but in your case mistake is not at your end. CIC should send you missing MR ASAP. For DMP you should ask others on Pakistan Application Forum as I am not from Karachi.
Regards

Sep 22, 2012
Dear All,

It has been now more then 2 months since my PPR-1 has been submitted to the LVO. How much should i have to wait more. Please Advice

from,

Nadeem Ismaili

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
canada1234 said:
No, wait for their response. Principal applicant must land first and dependents may join later but in your case mistake is not at your end. CIC should send you missing MR ASAP. For DMP you should ask others on Pakistan Application Forum as I am not from Karachi.
Regards
Thanks its really a big help from you. But its just keep getting better and better. I saw my spouse medical form in her marital status they written Single. No i have no words where iam standing.

Your advise is very valuable.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
nadeem.ismaili said:
Dear All,

It has been now more then 2 months since my PPR-1 has been submitted to the LVO. How much should i have to wait more. Please Advice

from,

Nadeem Ismaili
Shoot CSE [case specific enquiry] to LVO and enquire?
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london