+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Thunder said:
dear forum members
i have two queries
1. can I do my new born medical from the same DMP as we(me and spouse) did or from any other DMP?we(me and spouse) did our medicals from Dr amir iqbal.
2. which DMP is nearest to Daewoo stand in Lahore?
Waiting for your reply...
Can u please tell me that after how much time of sending documents of ur baby u got medical for ur baby....plz tel the date when u sent the documents and the date u gt medical for ur baby.....

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
SUNNYSMILES said:
Can u please tell me that after how much time of sending documents of ur baby u got medical for ur baby....plz tel the date when u sent the documents and the date u gt medical for ur baby.....
Dear SunnySmiles
I have sent documents of my new born in 1 May12 and received letter dated on 10.08.2012.after about 4 months i received this medical request.

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
aassimm4u2 said:

By the Grace of God, Alhamdulliah recieved Medicals, along wit updated PCC( 3rd time) and my Originals back today, but no RPRF, IS this style of CKL or something else pl suggest

pl also recond the DMP for Lahore
Congrats for medical,mine is also CKL but i received medical along with RPRF,canada1234 is right u have to send urgent email,in subject write "TO CKL Urgent" u will get reply within 2days.Good luck

mirza_g

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
"waived" as per CAIPS
Passport Req..
3-9-2013 (PPR1); 11-10-2013 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
Hi,
My details are as under:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London, UK
NOC Code......: 0213
App. Filed.......: 20-03-2010
Nomination.....: 07-06-2010 (Original Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.: In Process on 22-03-12 (Original documents returned with letter saying , "we started processing on 23-03-2012")
I've also sent New born documents & Change of address and passport renewal details on 30-03-2012.
Medical.........: Waiting

Please can anybody guide, now it is 6th month (Since AOR) and no MR received so far? what could be the reasons?

thanks.

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
30th june 2010 to london office
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 August 2012; PPR2 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
Landed safely in Toronto on 5th feb 2013.
canada1234 said:
Go and check with the tcs on given address. It could be the updated docs request or MR with original docs return.
no they have returned original documents. complete application package(employment letter, degrees, transcripts,birth certificate etc).

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
30th june 2010 to london office
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 August 2012; PPR2 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
Landed safely in Toronto on 5th feb 2013.
aassimm4u2 said:
after aaaaaa long time today i received the following mail

Respected Sir/ Madam

We have received your documents from Canadian high comm. London (UK) . We are been contacting you on provided phone numbers but your number was not responding or off.
So you are requested to contact and collect the document personally from TCS VISATRONIX office 58-D/1 gulberg III Lahore office timing 09:00 to 15: 00. And please bring original CNIC& copy of your CNIC with cash Rs.1417/- only.

Special Note:

If you are out of country please send Faxed signed authority letter with your Passport front page copy+ visa Page copy & CNIC copy.

Regards

any idea is this mail for doc only or should I expect MR too

I havent received any call on given mobile no. strange na
pl comment
no they have returned original documents. complete application package(employment letter, degrees, transcripts,birth certificate etc).

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
Bravo2000 said:
I have sent the request to LVO to resend the MR at london address, meanwhile i am thinking to book an appointment with nominated Dr. in Khi to avoid any further delays as MR issued by LVO in May 2012, which i have so far not received, would it worth and applicable or wait to come the resend MR and then go for appointment, senior pls advice/comments

senior also reuest to please give the contact details and medical charges for adult & child, also which one is recommended due to best experience in Karachi
Doctor will ask u to show medical forms first,then give u apointment,but u better ask ur Dr.

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
Hay.....
Any Idea within what time RPRF (490$ * 2) 980$ en-cashed at LVO.. I send my all documents received them by “ Mohammad” at CHC London on 10th Sep, 12. As per my information it’s still not cashed.. Waiting for reply form all of you...
Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
News Release — Reducing Backlogs to Achieve a Fast and Flexible Immigration System

Ottawa, September 17, 2012 —The Government of Canada welcomed the findings of a report on immigration backlogs by the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration and tabled its response in Parliament today.

“I think we can all agree that backlogs are unfair to applicants, harmful to Canada's ability to attract the best and brightest from around the world, and hold back economic and job growth,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “I thank the Standing Committee members for their hard work in compiling their report.”

The Committee commented favourably on what the Government has already achieved to date through the Action Plan for Faster Immigration and the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. However, the Committee report also made clear that more needs to be done in order to better align application intake with admission levels.

The committee report recognizes that backlogs have occurred because for too long Canada has accepted more applications than it can process and admit in a given year. Over time, this annual surplus of applications resulted in a backlog of more than a million applicants, and processing delays of eight to ten years in some immigration categories. The report concluded that, in order to avoid future backlogs, it is critical that the Government act to ensure that the annual number of applications better align with the number of admissions. The report also recommended exploring further options to deal with the problem of existing backlogs, particularly in the federal skilled worker, immigrant investor, and parent and grandparent classes.

The Government agrees with all of the Standing Committee's report recommendations and has already acted quickly to tackle application backlogs in key areas. Successes include:

Reducing the pre-2008 Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) backlog by more than 50 percent by 2011 – two years earlier than expected – through the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration and successive Ministerial Instructions limiting application intake. Most recently, Economic Action Plan 2012 removed around 280,000 applicants from that FSW backlog, which paves the way for a faster and more flexible economic immigration system;
Managing intake of the Immigrant Investor Program applications starting in July 2011. Most recently, a temporary pause on new applications was introduced on July 1, 2012 to allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to focus on processing existing applications and reviewing the program's effectiveness;
Significantly decreasing the backlog of applications for parents and grandparents since fall 2011, as a result of increased admission targets and a two-year pause on new applications under the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. At the same time, CIC introduced a new “Super Visa,” which allows for visits of up to two years by parents and grandparents, and has proven to be a popular alternative for applicants.
In the last year, the Government has also launched public online consultations on re-designing the parent and grandparent program, and reforming the Immigrant Investor Program. Policy work on reformed programs is now underway.

“The economy and job growth remain the Government's number one priority,” said Minister Kenney. “We continue to take the issue of immigration backlogs very seriously, and we will be doing even more in the future to transform our immigration system into one that is fast, fair, flexible, and serves the interests of Canada's long-term prosperity.”

The Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration tabled its report, entitled “Cutting the Queue: Reducing Canada's Immigration Backlogs and Wait Times,” in March 2012.

Source:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-09-17.asp?utm_source=media-centre-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=generic

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
canada1234 said:
News Release — Reducing Backlogs to Achieve a Fast and Flexible Immigration System

Ottawa, September 17, 2012 —The Government of Canada welcomed the findings of a report on immigration backlogs by the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration and tabled its response in Parliament today.

“I think we can all agree that backlogs are unfair to applicants, harmful to Canada's ability to attract the best and brightest from around the world, and hold back economic and job growth,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “I thank the Standing Committee members for their hard work in compiling their report.”

The Committee commented favourably on what the Government has already achieved to date through the Action Plan for Faster Immigration and the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. However, the Committee report also made clear that more needs to be done in order to better align application intake with admission levels.

The committee report recognizes that backlogs have occurred because for too long Canada has accepted more applications than it can process and admit in a given year. Over time, this annual surplus of applications resulted in a backlog of more than a million applicants, and processing delays of eight to ten years in some immigration categories. The report concluded that, in order to avoid future backlogs, it is critical that the Government act to ensure that the annual number of applications better align with the number of admissions. The report also recommended exploring further options to deal with the problem of existing backlogs, particularly in the federal skilled worker, immigrant investor, and parent and grandparent classes.

The Government agrees with all of the Standing Committee's report recommendations and has already acted quickly to tackle application backlogs in key areas. Successes include:

Reducing the pre-2008 Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) backlog by more than 50 percent by 2011 – two years earlier than expected – through the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration and successive Ministerial Instructions limiting application intake. Most recently, Economic Action Plan 2012 removed around 280,000 applicants from that FSW backlog, which paves the way for a faster and more flexible economic immigration system;
Managing intake of the Immigrant Investor Program applications starting in July 2011. Most recently, a temporary pause on new applications was introduced on July 1, 2012 to allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to focus on processing existing applications and reviewing the program's effectiveness;
Significantly decreasing the backlog of applications for parents and grandparents since fall 2011, as a result of increased admission targets and a two-year pause on new applications under the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification. At the same time, CIC introduced a new “Super Visa,” which allows for visits of up to two years by parents and grandparents, and has proven to be a popular alternative for applicants.
In the last year, the Government has also launched public online consultations on re-designing the parent and grandparent program, and reforming the Immigrant Investor Program. Policy work on reformed programs is now underway.

“The economy and job growth remain the Government's number one priority,” said Minister Kenney. “We continue to take the issue of immigration backlogs very seriously, and we will be doing even more in the future to transform our immigration system into one that is fast, fair, flexible, and serves the interests of Canada's long-term prosperity.”

The Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration tabled its report, entitled “Cutting the Queue: Reducing Canada's Immigration Backlogs and Wait Times,” in March 2012.

Source:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-09-17.asp?utm_source=media-centre-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=generic
So this is the reason that there is line of PPRs and MRs, but the thing is what ever it is .... it must bring smile on faces for ppl like us....

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Dear Friends,

Please help. Below is the whole process of mine till now:

Manitoba Provincial Nominee

Visa Office......: London

App sent with LOA to London.......: August 2011

Got Married wife Doc's sent.: February 2012

Inquired in August 2012 application status: got reply in which they asked me if i have received medical form for spouse in march 2013 yes march 2013 (Strange), however i have not received any medical form for me or my spouse till now.

I replied that i have not received any forms and as my address was not showing completely on Ecas although i entered correct address on all forms and earlier in Ecas too it was showing correct but for the last few days it was showing incomplete so i told them this too. For which they replied only that they have received my request with the new address updated.

They didn't answered to the original issue which was of medical forms.

Now please tell me what should i do. Should i reply once more asking them of the real issue. Or is it okay to wait. How much time it will take for the medicals or PPR.

Waiting for your help and suggestions.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Rizpar said:
Dear Friends,

Please help. Below is the whole process of mine till now:

Manitoba Provincial Nominee

Visa Office......: London

App sent with LOA to London.......: August 2011

Got Married wife Doc's sent.: February 2012

Inquired in August 2012 application status: got reply in which they asked me if i have received medical form for spouse in march 2013 yes march 2013 (Strange), however i have not received any medical form for me or my spouse till now.

I replied that i have not received any forms and as my address was not showing completely on Ecas although i entered correct address on all forms and earlier in Ecas too it was showing correct but for the last few days it was showing incomplete so i told them this too. For which they replied only that they have received my request with the new address updated.

They didn't answered to the original issue which was of medical forms.

Now please tell me what should i do. Should i reply once more asking them of the real issue. Or is it okay to wait. How much time it will take for the medicals or PPR.

Waiting for your help and suggestions.

Thanks.
Ecas is not always reliable. So don't worry about the incomplete address. It'll be alright after some time. For medical you should shoot CSE and quote the reference of their previous reply. If they say they have already sent you medical forms and might have been lost on the way then there are two ways either you ask them to re-send those form s by email or follow the below link:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

For CSE follow the below link:-
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Regards

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
canada1234 said:
Ecas is not always reliable. So don't worry about the incomplete address. It'll be alright after some time. For medical you should shoot CSE and quote the reference of their previous reply. If they say they have already sent you medical forms and might have been lost on the way then there are two ways either you ask them to re-send those form s by email or follow the below link:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

For CSE follow the below link:-
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Regards
Thanks for your reply. But i already informed them through CSE and through email that i have not received any medical forms. But the thing is they skipped that thing and only answered to my address issue. Please advise should i email them again to know the answer of that reply of medical form.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Rizpar said:
Thanks for your reply. But i already informed them through CSE and through email that i have not received any medical forms. But the thing is they skipped that thing and only answered to my address issue. Please advise should i email them again to know the answer of that reply of medical form.

Thanks.
I think they sent you an erroneous reply. Medical has not yet issued. But still make it confirm from the. Don't send multiple emails as it may irritate VO. Send them intermittently once in a month an put urgent in subject line.